Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podolski: I Should Have Never Signed For Bayern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podolski: I Should Have Never Signed For Bayern!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=848250

more evidence that bayern is a bad club for a developing young talents and that is why germany never produces such great technically gifted footballers.

in all fairness podolski wasnt exactly a great talent anyways.

Comment

"I'm not complaining though. I'm just not happy with the situation," he insisted.

Thats a new way of putting it, lmao at german formulations..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        "I'm not complaining though. I'm just not happy with the situation," he insisted.
        Thats a new way of putting it, lmao at german formulations..

Comment

he plays fantastic for his county

over under 35 posts for yashar in this thread

over under 20 posts for futbol iran in this thread

i go over for yash under for futbol iran

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
            well the germans consider him as one of their biggest talents and future prospects

goes to show the development of quality footballers in germany.

Comment

Podolski is a good player, but not the best in Germany, his a very good finisher who scores on the chanses though, and fits in to their system and is a good match with Klose.

But, well i allwayz prefered Kevin Kuryiani over him, dont know why
              guess its the kling of his name

I also prefered Assamoah over him, wonder where he dissapered, guess he was to dark for germany, allwayz lmao when i saw that guy play in the whites , but damn he was goood!
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                  well the germans consider him as one of their biggest talents and future prospects
                  goes to show the development of quality footballers in germany.
                  they do produce good talents, but look at the current germany youth teams, a lot of them are players of other ethnicity, ie ashkan dejagah. its hard to find actual germans playing for german youth teams and even the current national team, like half of them are of other nationalties who have been living in germany. lol

Comment

thanx god somebody over here understands football...

wat a lame attempts by soorakh madrid fans to get back at their DADDY..but they cant!!!

but their daddy is not lame to go and open a robinho thread showing the _|_ to madrid fans and joining MANCEHSTERY CITY INSTEAD!!!
                    their daddy kicks their @$$ on the field in the 11th second and breaks champions league records (well they also kick their @$$ at bernabau 4-2 and in munich 4-1 to aggregate 8-3, soorakh madrids biggest european defeat ever!!)

they got 2 _|_ up theirs this season, from cristian ronaldo and robinho ,,, vali hanuz adam nashodan!!

sheesh...soorakh madrid fans....

P.S. oh yea...they also got one from deportivo la coruna on the first week of la liga itself!! one wonders how the weather is down at the bottom near antartica!!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      so who would u categorize a great talent then??
                      players like messi are exceptional superstars, which dont comeby that often...
                      so i would like to hear ur opinion on this one...

P.S. nima, german national team has been 10 times more successful than spanish national team and guess wat, german national team consists of german players produced in germany!
                      wonder wat all the spanish talents (if any) produced by spain have done for spanish national team.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

P.S. nima, german national team has been 10 times more successful than spanish national team and guess wat, german national team consists of german players produced in germany!
                        wonder wat all the spanish talents (if any) produced by spain have done for spanish national team.
                        the spanish team are all spaniards except for senna

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

you really have $hit taste in football

bayern munich and german national team

and you think so highly of them

Comment

huh? LOL germany has only german players??

Podolski and Klose talks polish when playing on the field, they said that in an interview before germany and polen game in the european cup. lmao at the germans, first they kill them, then they take their best players and play them against polen, and podolsky scored both goals

isnt that irony
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                              the spanish team are all spaniards except for senna
                              Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                              don't forget borowski, trochowski, kuriyani,who all have foreign heritage.
                              not that im a german national team fan (im a bayern fan) but uhm...so????

can u guys tell me how many non-germans were playing for germany when germany won all these following honours??
                              worldcup 1954
                              worldcup 1974
                              worldcup 1990
                              euro cup 1972
                              euro cup 1980
                              euro cup 1996

and we are not even discussing second and third place finishes

lame....really lame....

if u guys still wanna prove ur point, i can go ahead and name the german squad for those tournaments and u decide for urself
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                              X