All my gold on the nuggets taking the lakers in the first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
    lets see Houston vs Lakers in 2nd round bruin , the almighty Lakers with their godly line up. you yourself know you've got us dominated, but let's make it interesting
    This is only If we can defeat the the gay purple jizz

Yeah IF is a big word your overrated CROTCH Rockets will be sent home for the second year by their masters, no sweeter matchup in the first round for us

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

lol nypimp you know nothing about the NBA at all

Lakers in 4 or if Nuggets get lucky and get hot they might win 1 game, Lakers in 5

Comment

lets see Houston vs Lakers in 2nd round bruin , the almighty Lakers with their godly line up. you yourself know you've got us dominated, but let's make it interesting

lol first concentrate on getting out of the 1st round finally, then look to the lakers

but jazz have your number, so i have jazz in 6

lol

Comment

does anyone here think Toronto can take Orlando out...lets look at the matchup

-D-12 is their main weapon, if somehow Bosh and Rasho can level him out, draw him outside the paint and limit his mobility then weve got one upside
          -Lewis is one heck of a player, when he is hot he is on target...and he works well with D-12 and..
          -Turkoglu, a great player who has had a stellar season, but is still way to inconsistent and hasn't played too too spectacular lately, i expect bargnani to man this big guy up
          -Nelson and Arroyo are pretty agile and craft PG's but i think Toronto has this section topped with Calderon and dare I say TJ

My prediction - Toronto takes the series 4 games to 2
          Go Cows!

Comment

I wouldnt rule the Nuggets out so quickly, sure LA as the champs of the West will probably take the series but stranger things have happened and frankly I wont be suprised if the win a game or two...granted AI and CA play their hearts out...and if NeNe gets some minutes too
            Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              Hey persianbruin let me join too and we'll split NYs gold between us. EIP Laker fans have to work together
              I let you go in for a 1000. You are basically just taking 1000 from me!!

As an EIP fellow I will let you get a cut!
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I take the lakers to make it to the conference finals but without bynum and ariza I dont know what will happen there. If we somehow make it to the finals the only way we could win it all is if boston somehow doesnt make it. I just cant see the lakers beat the celts this year.
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  lol first concentrate on getting out of the 1st round finally, then look to the lakers
                  but jazz have your number, so i have jazz in 6
                  lol

Big reps for you bro you know your shit, and your sig is priceless!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Working...
                  X