• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my gold on the nuggets taking the lakers in the first round

whos in?

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
    whos in?
    I am. The bet is for 7000 in gold. If denver wins the series you win. If the lakers win I win, k?
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      I am. The bet is for 7000 in gold. If denver wins the series you win. If the lakers win I win, k?
      conditions: AI, melo and camby from denver and KObe, Gasol and odom from the lakers all have to play a minimum of 25 minute per game EVERY GAME. Basically if none of them gets injured then it shouldnt be a problem.

2) If the lakers win in 4 or 5 you give me your Iran jersey too. If Denver wins in 4-5 I will give you an additional 9000 in gold

CONFIRM THIS BET
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

its gotta be a clean sweep for iran jersey, up to 6 games for your 9000 gold (it is the 8th seed vs 1 after all)

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
          its gotta be a clean sweep for iran jersey, up to 6 games for your 9000 gold (it is the 8th seed vs 1 after all)
          NO WAYY!!!! If you are so confident then why the "sweep" and the 6 games???

if you wanna chicken out its fine. So its just gonna be the 7000 then but let the record show you werent confident enough to bet your IRAN jersey afterall you are the one who opened this thread

Comment

who said i was confident? I just want to make a bet because the nuggets are my favorite team and the lakers are my least favorite team, it only makes sense. Lakers have more chemistry, better defense, and a better coach than denver. This bet is just for the hell of it, i really dont care that much about the gold...i care about that iran jersey though.

Comment

ok then. 7000 gold it is

Comment

betters shall donate their gold to a *neutral member. after bet is settled the gold will be donated by the neutral member to the winner of the bet.

*neutral member: soniq.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  betters shall donate their gold to a *neutral member. after bet is settled the gold will be donated by the neutral member to the winner of the bet.

*neutral member: soniq.
                  No thanks. I rather collect the interest myself and

nypimp: Please bank your gold for 2 reasons: 1) you get interest and 2) I dont want that gold to be available for anything else until the bet is settled

Comment

No thanks. I rather collect the interest myself and
                    nypimp: Please bank your gold for 2 reasons: 1) you get interest and 2) I dont want that gold to be available for anything else until the bet is settled
                    btw bruin, you better hope the rockets get out of the 1st round of the playoffs, IF they dont, then your not getting anything. THEY HAVE TO GET TO THE 2nd Round

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                      btw bruin, you better hope the rockets get out of the 1st round of the playoffs, IF they dont, then your not getting anything. THEY HAVE TO GET TO THE 2nd Round
                      ofcourse I will win!! Are you changing the bet already!!!! thats sad!!!

what is a chicken sound?? cluck clu ck!!??

posts #6,11,21

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...hlight=rockets

kevin your rockets better get to the conference finals or you will lose all of the 3 parts of the bet. first round or second round doesnt matter, you will still lose!!!
                      Last edited by persianbruin; 04-16-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Hey persianbruin let me join too and we'll split NYs gold between us. EIP Laker fans have to work together

Comment

how bout u both give...wait a sec where the hell is all your money?

Comment

ofcourse I will win!! Are you changing the bet already!!!! thats sad!!!
                            what is a chicken sound?? cluck clu ck!!??
                            posts #6,11,21
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...hlight=rockets
                            kevin your rockets better get to the conference finals or you will lose all of the 3 parts of the bet. first round or second round doesnt matter, you will still lose!!!
                            lets see Houston vs Lakers in 2nd round bruin , the almighty Lakers with their godly line up. you yourself know you've got us dominated, but let's make it interesting

This is only If we can defeat the the gay purple jizz

Comment

I hope nuggets win cuz the Jazz will be waiting for them in the next round

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Working...
                              X