sigpic

Comment

FT 0-7.

Hard luck Suprah, didnt know there were much Iraqis in Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
        FT 0-7.
        Hard luck Suprah, didnt know there were much Iraqis in Pakistan
        Didnt know that Lahore's population was like 100 Karachi has a much better crowd that actually likes football.

Honestly, 4 of the goals were directly the fault of the goalkeeper Shehzad (the stupid coach didnt even use the much taller and better Iltaf Ahmed !!) and of defender Yasir Sabir (who I absolutely HATE !!!). :

Poor tactics by the coach and he didnt even use IFK Malmo's Azeem Razwan as a sub !!! I mean the poor kid had attended the national team camps for an entire month and was even used. All his moves back fired, Tanveer Ahmed who was doing a better job than QPR's Zesh Rehman at times (no wonder QPR fans hate him) was subbed and in came the useless Yasir Sabir. A half fit Adam Karim would have done better.

I am absolutely furious at Akhtar Mohiuddin. No planning, no tactics, no proper usage of foreigners. Pathetic !!!

congrats to Iraq
        sigpic

Comment

Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            Kickoff's at 1930 PST (1530 UK time). Anyone wanna record it ?
            damn man you should've pm'ed me at a time I was online, I live in Norway so I could've recorded it

Comment

Didnt know that Lahore's population was like 100 Karachi has a much better crowd that actually likes football.

Honestly, 4 of the goals were directly the fault of the goalkeeper Shehzad (the stupid coach didnt even use the much taller and better Iltaf Ahmed !!) and of defender Yasir Sabir (who I absolutely HATE !!!). :

Poor tactics by the coach and he didnt even use IFK Malmo's Azeem Razwan as a sub !!! I mean the poor kid had attended the national team camps for an entire month and was even used. All his moves back fired, Tanveer Ahmed who was doing a better job than QPR's Zesh Rehman at times (no wonder QPR fans hate him) was subbed and in came the useless Yasir Sabir. A half fit Adam Karim would have done better.

I am absolutely furious at Akhtar Mohiuddin. No planning, no tactics, no proper usage of foreigners. Pathetic !!!

congrats to Iraq
              lol we dont even know one of your players,dont waste time writing their names

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                lol we dont even know one of your players,dont waste time writing their names
                hehehe

repped
                sigpic

Comment

just thought to add some old pics from 1997
                  I see a Pakistani version of Ali Daei LOL...he cant jump/head as good though

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot View Post
                    I see a Pakistani version of Ali Daei LOL...he cant jump/head as good though
                    That's defender and former captain Haroon Yousaf, one of the better players in the 1990s

Played 50 odd internationals games for Pakistan before retiring in 2003.

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                    damn man you should've pm'ed me at a time I was online, I live in Norway so I could've recorded it
                    Nah its okay, recorded most of the game myself too Some Norwegian ladies were in the crowd, wearing shalwar kameez and stuff, probably cheering Iraq because of Egil Olsen...and they looked HOT
                    sigpic

Comment

Mahdi Karim has scored four goals to help Asian champions Iraq to a 7-0 victory over Pakistan in Lahore, to all but confirm their progress to Asia's third stage of 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

Hoping to reach the finals for the first time in 24 years, Iraq took control from the start, with striker Karim's performance making up for the absence of injured captain Younis Mahmoud.

Playmaker Nashat Akram, Jassim Mohammed and Emad Mohammed got Iraq's other goals.

Despite being at full-strength with six European-based players in their starting line-up, Pakistan were powerless to stop the war-ravaged country from taking an unassailable lead going into the weekend's return leg.

The victory was the first for new coach Egil Olsen, who took Norway to the 1994 and 1998 finals and to second place in the FIFA world rankings.

Despite their fairytale Asian Cup victory in July, Iraq's ranking of 65th meant they had to begin their campaign in the first round along with the region's minnows, several of whom have never won an international match.

Asia's top-ranked teams - Japan, Korea Republic, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Australia - start their qualification in the third round.

Asia has been allotted four-and-a-half berths at the 32-team finals in South Africa.

Iraq will play their first-round home leg in Aleppo, Syria because of security concerns at home.

Elsewhere, Bahrain accounted for Malaysia 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                        i like how in that first goal the guy was down on the ground in pain after the gola and everyone just ran by him to celebrate with that other dude

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
                          Mahdi Karim has scored four goals to help Asian champions Iraq to a 7-0 victory over Pakistan in Lahore, to all but confirm their progress to Asia's third stage of 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
                          Hoping to reach the finals for the first time in 24 years, Iraq took control from the start, with striker Karim's performance making up for the absence of injured captain Younis Mahmoud.
                          Playmaker Nashat Akram, Jassim Mohammed and Emad Mohammed got Iraq's other goals.
                          Despite being at full-strength with six European-based players in their starting line-up, Pakistan were powerless to stop the war-ravaged country from taking an unassailable lead going into the weekend's return leg.
                          The victory was the first for new coach Egil Olsen, who took Norway to the 1994 and 1998 finals and to second place in the FIFA world rankings.
                          Despite their fairytale Asian Cup victory in July, Iraq's ranking of 65th meant they had to begin their campaign in the first round along with the region's minnows, several of whom have never won an international match.
                          Asia's top-ranked teams - Japan, Korea Republic, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Australia - start their qualification in the third round.
                          Asia has been allotted four-and-a-half berths at the 32-team finals in South Africa.
                          Iraq will play their first-round home leg in Aleppo, Syria because of security concerns at home.
                          Elsewhere, Bahrain accounted for Malaysia 4-1.
                          actually only three foreign players were in starting lineup, and the rest werent even used

also with no.15 Yasir Sabir in defence, Iraq shouldnt fear anything when scoring goals
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X