Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
    Please refresh my memory what did I promise 3 months ago? I don't remember what I promised three weeks ago these days.
    .
    you are kiddin me right!!!????? So I have been defendin your ass on these boards for no reason over the last 24 hours????



    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    haha
    so far total opposite of what you predicted!
    that is because your BIG 10 sucks!!!! So far for the second year in a row the top 2 teams in the big 10 have made BCS games and have gotton their asses kicked. LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sherwin
    replied
    Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    baba, obviously Michigan!
    Welcome back my fellow Michigan fella!
    Right on my brother hey by the way your boy Devin Thomas is entering the NFL draft, and he is already slotted in the 2nd round. Man congrats on kicking Florida's a$$ I was pulling for you guys. I hate how ****y those bastards are and I remember they tried the same crap with us back in the Citrus Bowl in 2000 when we won.

    Well man it was a tough loss for us freaking Hoyer threw 5 picks and I wanted to kill him. We should of sticked with the running game because we were tearing them up in that dept. With all of those turnovers we still only lost 24-21.

    Anyways I don't have any internet access in my new house buddy but I will try to get all the points calculated ASAP. If someone can post me the scores I"ll figure everything out.

    By the way sorry for the Big Blue mix up lots of schools use "big blue" these days but of course they are just jocking Michigan. Oh and congrats on your new coach Rich Rod GREAT HIRE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sherwin
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    sherwin, dont worry about the others. You didnt commit a crime. come back and your real friends will accept you. You promised me something 3 months ago and I am sure you will honor it
    Please refresh my memory what did I promise 3 months ago? I don't remember what I promised three weeks ago these days.

    Fellas I just moved into my new pad and I don't have internet access just yet. Someone please post the scores of each bowl game so I can later on this week go to the public library, and tally up the points for everyone.

    Again I am sorry that it is going down like this but there is nothing I can really do.

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    this is howz gonna be:
    low scoring game and OSU will beat LSU mainly cuz lsu offense is not strong enough to beat OSU defense. houman enjoy the championship tonight
    haha

    so far total opposite of what you predicted!

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    this is howz gonna be:

    low scoring game and OSU will beat LSU mainly cuz lsu offense is not strong enough to beat OSU defense. houman enjoy the championship tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    sherwin, dont worry about the others. You didnt commit a crime. come back and your real friends will accept you. You promised me something 3 months ago and I am sure you will honor it

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    the bucks will win..... hooman look behind you......KATRINA!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • teammelli34
    replied
    Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
    31-17 OSU...off to my flight, look for me on tv!!! i'll be the guy in the OSU jersey! lol
    GO BUCKS!

    Leave a comment:


  • ShahHouman
    replied
    31-17 OSU...off to my flight, look for me on tv!!! i'll be the guy in the OSU jersey! lol

    GO BUCKS!

    Leave a comment:


  • IranSoccer#8
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
    any guess for the score tmw nite? i got OSU beatin LSU 27-21
    i think its going to be OSU 24-LSU 13. Beanie Wells is gonna have a hugeeeeee game.

    Leave a comment:


  • mkbf2
    replied
    any guess for the score tmw nite? i got OSU beatin LSU 27-21

    Leave a comment:


  • MoJo23
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
    I don't get it is Big Blue Michigan or Kentucky? Please be more specific my friend.
    baba, obviously Michigan!

    Welcome back my fellow Michigan fella!

    Leave a comment:


  • ShahHouman
    replied
    hey guys i dunno if i'lll be able to get back on anymore today so if i dont u guys take care and i'll talk to u in a couple days, im off to Nawlins baby! off to see my buckeyes bring home another one! wish us luck (because im am scared as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!) and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCKS!

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Nothing is more enjoyable to see 2 Bruins being successful in the NFL. While matt leinart and reggie bush were at home eating popcorn, my fellow bruins made this pic on the front page of ESPN today as the jags beat the steelers.

    Go Maurice drew(#32). Go Marcedes Lewis (#89). Go bruinssssssssssss!! We'll be back

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X