• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this guy did not die for sure?
    Karimi 8 Gerrard
    th wonders of the world

Comment

Some people say he didnt die, but some say he did.

Look at the description along with the video:

Look how this football-player in Saudi Arabia gets caught by the Angel of Death (Gabriel, Djibriel) and lose his soul. May Allah give him mercy

Comment

Something like this only happens in a nation where religion dominates, how can you believe these people?
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by roy
          Aiii, thats what happend, i think i remember it now.
          As usual some islamic tits start to put all kinda crap + i cant belive they put quraan with the vid.
          No wonder the yanks n the brits want to blow the shit out of us.
          I love my country man so plz dont use "us" next time
          cause you and me obviously arent in the same thought process about our country.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
            Thats not very nice. You can tell it was something serious.
            From what i know that is an old video and he did die and it really does look like he was touched by the angel of death IMO.
            im sure it was a seizure but what an ugly way to go.
            RIP
            of course it's not nice if he really was in trouble, but like i already stated in my post i thought he was play acting by judging from other people comments.
            i've never seen or heard about anything like that before so that's why it made it a bit hard to believe.
            next time some info would be nice to explain what happened.

Comment

first of all this is years old. he didnt die and it wasnt the angel of death religious BS. he just had a seizure ok.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                I love my country man so plz dont use "us" next time
                cause you and me obviously arent in the same thought process about our country.
                Cheers
                khob gofti dashi

Comment

looks like something is pulling him back!!!

Comment

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF BACKWARD ANIMAL CULTURE DO THESE GUYS COME FROM THAT NO ONE RUNS FORWARD TO HELP HIM. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DONT EVEN CARE!

it is shocking

Comment

i think they ar eall too shocked to do anything... I knwo I would be./ But if you look at the end, the ref calls people over to him and hes like holding him up or something...
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

wut happening is acutally he got a hit in his vertebrates, that causes messages coming from the brain to different aprts of ur body to change, for example in this situation everything is opposite!
                        out of human instinct he wanted to walk forwards but hes body was running backwards and all his other motions were going backwards!
                        he didnt die by the way and its not saudi league..i forgot where it was but its not saudi am sure

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa
                          wut happening is acutally he got a hit in his vertebrates, that causes messages coming from the brain to different aprts of ur body to change, for example in this situation everything is opposite!
                          out of human instinct he wanted to walk forwards but hes body was running backwards and all his other motions were going backwards!
                          he didnt die by the way and its not saudi league..i forgot where it was but its not saudi am sure

wow - thanks for explanation

repped

thank god he did not die
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
                            Some people say he didnt die, but some say he did.
                            Look at the description along with the video:
                            interestingly, the angel of death is not jibrael, but izrael.
                            jibrael was the angel who came down to the prophet muhammad in the cave where he was declared a prophet.

shows how much these people know and how credible they are
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa

It is in Saudi

Comment

Working...
                              X