No announcement yet.

Video: Saudi Arabian Football Player Killed By The Angel Of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys please tell me whats going on with this video.I'm searching for more info.any help?
    Karimi 8 Gerrard
    th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
      was that some excellent play acting?? he should be a gymnast
      Thats not very nice. You can tell it was something serious.
      From what i know that is an old video and he did die and it really does look like he was touched by the angel of death IMO.

im sure it was a seizure but what an ugly way to go.

RIP

Comment

^But you can't deny that at first look you think he's a diver taking the acting thing too far.

Comment

Originally posted by ScepticILL
          ^But you can't deny that at first look you think he's a diver taking the acting thing too far.
          I can understand if the player was rolling around screaming, holding his face and making weird theatrics then yeah a possible play acting, but seeing him actually stand up after the boot and then fall and then back-peddle and then fall again in the most weirdest way...then something's NOT right and its definately not a dive
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
            I can understand if the player was rolling around screaming, holding his face and making weird theatrics then yeah a possible play acting, but seeing him actually stand up after the boot and then fall and then back-peddle and then fall again in the most weirdest way...then something's NOT right and its definately not a dive
            The way he threw himself down the first time after he got up seemed like antics to me, but then when his head started tilting backwards, it got scary

Comment

This is from a 2nd division match three years ago, he was kicked in the face and he began to spasm because his tongue was swallowed and blocked his airflow so he couldnt breathe, he didnt die tho. He is fine now.It is still pretty disturbing tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                This is from a 2nd division match three years ago, he was kicked in the face and he began to spasm because his tongue was swallowed and blocked his airflow so he couldnt breathe, he didnt die tho. He is fine now.It is still pretty disturbing tho.
                Thank God....but just for verification, can you post a link to confirm please ?
                sigpic

Comment

Woow this is disturbing???:S:S!

Comment

Wtf

Comment

OH THANK GOD!
                      thanks a lot for clarification
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! Ive never seen someone have a seizure like that before... i always thought that in a seizure they just writhe around, not do stuff like that!
                        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                        GazKhor

Comment

oh sorry that i laughed..i thought he was actting...horrible stuff man

Comment

Aiii, thats what happend, i think i remember it now.
                            As usual some islamic tits start to put all kinda crap + i cant belive they put quraan with the vid.
                            No wonder the yanks n the brits want to blow the shit out of us.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                              Aiii, thats what happend, i think i remember it now.
                              As usual some islamic tits start to put all kinda crap + i cant belive they put quraan with the vid.
                              No wonder the yanks n the brits want to blow the shit out of us.
                              for making a vid in someone probably died and added some verses from Quran ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                                for making a vid in someone probably died and added some verses from Quran ?
                                Naaah, not just this, everything else they put a link with religion with everything even football.
                                If we keep our relationship with god to our selves then non of this crap will be happning to us.
                                check Omid Djalili on his no agenda DVD when he said (images of Iran on the BBC: allah wallah, allah wallah)
                                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                                X