Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGratulations CQ FANS. TAJ HAS WON THE ELECTION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The folder has been passed. It's official.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      The folder has been passed. It's official.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Did u land an editorial job there?
        More consistent with your style of posts than mine to be honest given all the spelling shortcuts and typos

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          More consistent with your style of posts than mine to be honest given all the spelling shortcuts and typos

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but this site isn't an academic journal 😂 If you want a research paper or honors thesis, I can send you one though

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Not sure if you've noticed or not, but this site isn't an academic journal [emoji23] If you want a research paper or honors thesis, I can send you one though
            Right. And in case you failed to realize most of us aren't half baked journalists who can't get facts and info right

Honours thesis lol Oh and I've written enough academic publications in peer reviewed journals to last me a lifetime so I'll pass on your offer. Let's stick to football for now.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I guess it's true about how the egos of academics follows them everywhere, even on Iranian soccer forums

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Right. And in case you failed to realize most of us aren't half baked journalists who can't get facts and info right

Honours thesis lol Oh and I've written enough academic publications in peer reviewed journals to last me a lifetime so I'll pass on your offer. Let's stick to football for now.

Comment

Guys, keep calm, I know it's tense times but we're only a matter of days away from glory for our nation. The time for animosity has been and gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                  I normally say "never go back" as we may have squeezed from CQ the best he had to offer...

But in this case I much prefer the saying, "one step forwards, two steps back"

Wilmots and Skocic have been our two steps back. Let's revert back to our previous step forward on a temporary basis to set us up for the future and make a better selection in the future.
                  Skocic was our two steps into the World Cup...How can we forget this?

Comment

I guarantee to you 100% CQ ain’t coming. It’s too late. Stop this nonsense. Save my post. Taj is a lier

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      I guarantee to you 100% CQ ain’t coming. It’s too late. Stop this nonsense. Save my post. Taj is a lier
                      It's never too late. Especially in a khar tu khar country like Iran.

Comment

memo to cq:
                        biravand
                        pag
                        ans danial emailifar ar playng great

Comment

When can we expect to hear any news of any kind about what is happening next? There's been radio silence since the election. I can't wait any longer. Yala dige

Comment

Originally posted by Pedare Parsa View Post
                            When can we expect to hear any news of any kind about what is happening next? There's been radio silence since the election. I can't wait any longer. Yala dige
                            ussualy thursday afternoon some big news comes out of iran , and then they all go home turn their phones off
                            since its friday, and phone wont gwt turned on until sat after 1pm.
                            or
                            they take thursday and frday off then on sat afternoon there is news.

i think iff willmov forward vwy low key and announce skocic firing and cq hiring at the same time.

Comment

lol @hasan roshan saying
                              ss coach dose whatever cq told him to do, and he takes order
                              from cq.
                              paranioa at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                Same. CQ is a long term coach. Wtf is he supposed to do without any friendlies, visa issues and no camps?! Time runned out.
                                IFF is to blame for f*ing up this world cup campaign from A to Z. Qatar can be considered as home game for us and we are the most unprepared team SMH.
                                Bring Klopp, Mourinho, Gardiola and Tuchel together....they can do gooz with TM for this WC.

I lowered my expectations alreay and suggest ya'll do same.
                                Unless some Emam Zaman miracle happens we get steamrolled. Happy to be proven wrong.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X