Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGratulations CQ FANS. TAJ HAS WON THE ELECTION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    I guess it's true about how the egos of academics follows them everywhere, even on Iranian soccer forums
    Right because I started this debate on a soccer forum by making it personal in the first place?

Do yourself a favor and dust off your mirror...have a hard look you might be surprised at what you learn about yourself. Not all who troll live under a bridge

Originally posted by Pedare Parsa View Post
    When can we expect to hear any news of any kind about what is happening next? There's been radio silence since the election. I can't wait any longer. Yala dige
    Taj is having a family meeting since his son backed Skocic. I am sure dinners around the sofreh are tense right now since CQ prob won't even acknowledge Taj if he saw him in the street. It's gonna take millions to even get CQ to consider the job...millions Taj gave to Wilmots of course.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

According to Artin Zohrabi, i think he is journalist on Instagram, Branko is not Oman coach anymore since today

Comment

What is this that I'm reading that Branko Ivankovic has left Oman. Does this mean he might be joining Iran ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          What is this that I'm reading that Branko Ivankovic has left Oman. Does this mean he might be joining Iran ?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            According to Artin Zohrabi, i think he is journalist on Instagram, Branko is not Oman coach anymore since today
            May God help us all.

Comment

Brangoh is even worse than Skocic

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                Brangoh is even worse than Skocic
                If this becomes a reality I think PFDC should come up with a collective punishment for Kateb. Maybe we force him to eat 1000 lbs of koobideh while staring at a fat head of Taj. Lol

Comment

Do you all understand how the revolution happened now folks?

Comment

Same shit, different name

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      If this becomes a reality I think PFDC should come up with a collective punishment for Kateb. Maybe we force him to eat 1000 lbs of koobideh while staring at a fat head of Taj. Lol

Comment

Hoping for the best and ending up with the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Do you all understand how the revolution happened now folks?
                          A lot of oil money delivered to the door. But we never asked which door I guess we know now

Comment

If this happens you and I should be crowned as the
                            wizards of PFDC. We are the only two here who
                            could see clear as daylight what was happening.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

no fking way brangoh would even be in consideration picture..!! right..??
                              iff can't possibly be that stupid..!!? or can they..?? lol 😆

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                no fking way brangoh would even be in consideration picture..!! right..??
                                iff can't possibly be that stupid..!!? or can they..?? lol 😆
                                With IFF anything stupid and impossible is possible.
                                What would be quite funny is Brangoh gets signed up
                                For quite a lot of money, he then employs Sko as his first coach
                                and pays him a lot more than IFF. That sounds impossible?
                                Well! It is IFF or rather should I say Taj. Anything is possible.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X