Clear All

Hajsafi starting, finally someone starting this week

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

They lost 0-1. 90 min for Ehsan.
      Nothing for Milad

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Milad is done, I still don't understand what happened to him? He was amazing in TM for a while, then he just went on a continuous downfall and never bounced back. It was very strange, at first i think it was all mental and he would get gain his confidence again and continue to grow. But unfortunately, I don't see any signs of him getting back to his former self. :/
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          I think Milad is done, I still don't understand what happened to him? He was amazing in TM for a while, then he just went on a continuous downfall and never bounced back. It was very strange, at first i think it was all mental and he would get gain his confidence again and continue to grow. But unfortunately, I don't see any signs of him getting back to his former self. :/
          I have a different take on Milad. I never recall him being so good and I don't think he is done either. He is good defensively and he is fast. Unfortunately, that is where it ends. In modern football, more and more teams try to build back from behind, and even expect their goalies to have good foot skills. So that marginalizes Milad to only play when the other team's right winger is a super fast and skillful. You weaken your left side's attack to contain the tricky winger. He may be helpful in our England game, especially if we play 4 in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

His down fall is the same as Karim down fall he went and got himself a gorgeous wife , and you know how that goes once you married it pretty much what the wife wants …

unless you like know how to control her and make sure she knows your career comes first not her while you still can play …

Milan was amazing in Russia and Belgium he was playing at a very high level , some of his teammates at Gent end up going to really great teams , like Johnathan David ….

The life of an athlete revolves around training recovery nutrition diet and motivation if the people in their lives especially their family wife spouse girlfriend are not very supportive don’t understand how important their careers are then they’re fighting two battles , at once and unfortunately some of our professional soccer players have wives that don’t give a shit about their careers They just care about the money and that’s it,

Like a great example is ghadie , you know he could go to Europe he could’ve got a good team in Europe, but he went to al ahli in the emirates UAE and do you know why he did not play much , this is what the coach said you know why he was a bench player the coach said he didn’t train at all he did was shop eat out , party he not follow the training and diet restrictions, didn’t care about being on time to training or anything that’s it that’s a really great player throwing his career way, look at him now he comes in for 5 minutes and he is winded , yes he is a great talent but his priorities are some where else ,

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
              His down fall is the same as Karim down fall he went and got himself a gorgeous wife , and you know how that goes once you married it pretty much what the wife wants …

unless you like know how to control her and make sure she knows your career comes first not her while you still can play …

Milan was amazing in Russia and Belgium he was playing at a very high level , some of his teammates at Gent end up going to really great teams , like Johnathan David ….

The life of an athlete revolves around training recovery nutrition diet and motivation if the people in their lives especially their family wife spouse girlfriend are not very supportive don’t understand how important their careers are then they’re fighting two battles , at once and unfortunately some of our professional soccer players have wives that don’t give a shit about their careers They just care about the money and that’s it,

Like a great example is ghadie , you know he could go to Europe he could’ve got a good team in Europe, but he went to al ahli in the emirates UAE and do you know why he did not play much , this is what the coach said you know why he was a bench player the coach said he didn’t train at all he did was shop eat out , party he not follow the training and diet restrictions, didn’t care about being on time to training or anything that’s it that’s a really great player throwing his career way, look at him now he comes in for 5 minutes and he is winded , yes he is a great talent but his priorities are some where else ,
              I think you're just projecting whatever weird hang up you have about women and relationships onto these guys.

Karim's wife is daughter of billionaire and you don't know anything about Milad's personal situation.

Milad's wife wasn't responsible for the coaching changes at Gent. Neither was she responsible for him failing to develop his game during his time in Belgium. He was basically the same player as when he arrived from Russia. Physically talented, but lacking in almost in every other department.

Karim's wife wasn't responsible for his inconsistent career dating back to his time in Perspolis. Neither was she responsible for Olympiakos' and Forest's managerial instabilities. Karim is 32 and should be happy he even got the chance to play on a team on the level of AEK the past few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I think you're just projecting whatever weird hang up you have about women and relationships onto these guys.

Karim's wife is daughter of billionaire and you don't know anything about Milad's personal situation.

Milad's wife wasn't responsible for the coaching changes at Gent. Neither was she responsible for him failing to develop his game during his time in Belgium. He was basically the same player as when he arrived from Russia. Physically talented, but lacking in almost in every other department.

Karim's wife wasn't responsible for his inconsistent career dating back to his time in Perspolis. Neither was she responsible for Olympiakos' and Forest's managerial instabilities. Karim is 32 and should be happy he even got the chance to play on a team on the level of AEK the past few seasons.
                yeah actually I thought it was Karim's wife that got him his AEK contract...

As for milad, he had some great games for Gent, especially first year with that danish (?) coach. Remember he tore spinazzola apart in rome...

And even year 2 he displaced a record signing (Nurio) to take LB spot under the new coach, and showed again some decent performances in EL.

His drop off has been insane. Yeah never the most technically gifted but never this either

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I don’t have an issues with women
                  You obviously never been married or had any kids or you would know ….

Comment

Comment

Official, Karim has left, waiting for my friend to inform a perhaps new destination: https://www.aekfc.gr/newsdetails/lys...3Js3b8wh91I0ak

Comment

With Taj, Hajisafi's spot in TM is also safe.
                        So will Noorafkan adn Ansarifard's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          What is that supposed to mean lol

Hajsafi spot is safe since he is our best left back stsrting for a solid team full of other international players. Objectively there is no reason to drop him.

As for Karim he still has no club, so unless he does a 360 in upcoming months his spot is not secure…taj or not.

And norafkan? What relation did he have with taj? His only callups for main lists and sudden emergence as a starter came from insistence of Skocic during majedi reign

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            What is that supposed to mean lol

Hajsafi spot is safe since he is our best left back stsrting for a solid team full of other international players. Objectively there is no reason to drop him.

As for Karim he still has no club, so unless he does a 360 in upcoming months his spot is not secure…taj or not.

And norafkan? What relation did he have with taj? His only callups for main lists and sudden emergence as a starter came from insistence of Skocic during majedi reign
                            One of the silver linings of Hajisafi going against Skocic for me was that he would finally be away from TM. Or at least benched.

Hajisafi has good relations with Taj (and Saket) through Sepahan. They're trusted.
                            If CQ comes back he won't select players based on the IFF president's favorites, but he also won't be cutting him either from the team.

Noorafkan is also closet to Taj from Sepahan links.

Ansarifard - let's see. CQ loved him. Might bring him back.

Comment

One of the silver linings of Hajisafi going against Skocic for me was that he would finally be away from TM. Or at least benched.

Hajisafi has good relations with Taj (and Saket) through Sepahan. They're trusted.
                              If CQ comes back he won't select players based on the IFF president's favorites, but he also won't be cutting him either from the team.

Noorafkan is also closet to Taj from Sepahan links.

Ansarifard - let's see. CQ loved him. Might bring him back.
                              He liked Karim when he was the top scorer for Olympiakos, not whatever he is now,

For the rest you are reaching…currently we are dealing with regular call ups for sarlak and rafiei! Not to mention the group of 5 total losers added on an extended list for no technical reason last time….

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X