Ehsan Hajsafi @ AEK Athens | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan Hajsafi @ AEK Athens | 2022-2023

First game of the season kicking off in 30 mins.

Hajsafi starts at LB with Milad on the bench. KA looks to be out of the squad until they finalize a move or buyout it seems.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Thanks. I also red today that Milad might be on his way out as well.

Comment

Have to give it to Hajsafi. Fought for his spot. At 32, can't complain about him playing for AEK Milad however....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

btw 90 mins by ehsan in 3-0 win. Milad was subbed in late on.

Comment

Watched 1st half, Hajsafi is in real good physical shape

Comment

I don’t care if Hajisafi starts all games and scores 30 golasos. He is not a TM starter for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I don’t care if Hajisafi starts all games and scores 30 golasos. He is not a TM starter for me!
              noorafkan and milad are clearly much worse...

If we play 352 we avoid all of this and can just put amiri at LWB, but for a flat back 4 hajsafi is still our best bet at LB. Sad but true!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                noorafkan and milad are clearly much worse...

If we play 352 we avoid all of this and can just put amiri at LWB, but for a flat back 4 hajsafi is still our best bet at LB. Sad but true!
                😭😭😭

I still don’t get what happened to Mohammadi. It is one of the steepest and sudden declines in football ability I’ve seen.

Comment

😭😭😭

I still don’t get what happened to Mohammadi. It is one of the steepest and sudden declines in football ability I’ve seen.
                  got married

Anyways there is clearly no way we can consider milad over hajsafi when hajsafi has literally gotten him benched.

Comment

I wouldn't bother inviting Milad anymore.

Comment

Jalali was Eses best player vs Malavan when coach decided to play with back 4 in 2nd half.
                      Very small sample but i haven't seen for while an Iranian R or L back that active.
                      Let's see if he can keep it up.

Comment

Hajsafi played as Left centerback in a 3 back line. NOT AS LEFT BACK!

It fits him well. He could come up in to the midfielder line and hit some nice passes.

Milad for me have always been: Pace with will.
                        But he lack a lot when it comes to technical ability. Lack crosses, passing.....

Comment

He has played 119 games in team melli, and I honestly can't remember a single game that he impressed me. If my memory serves me correctly, I am sure has been mostly average, with a significant number of games with poor performances. So many goals we conceded were due to his lack of man marking on the left side of the field / set pieces. I am on the same page, I appreciate his efforts, but I really hope he doesn't play in the WC.

However, if history repeats itself, I think he will unfortunately start every game ...
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Jalali was Eses best player vs Malavan when coach decided to play with back 4 in 2nd half.
                            Very small sample but i haven't seen for while an Iranian R or L back that active.
                            Let's see if he can keep it up.

I haven’t seen enough of his defensive abilities tested I’m eager to see more….has to be better than noorafkan….
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I haven’t seen enough of his defensive abilities tested I’m eager to see more….has to be better than noorafkan….
                              Unfortunately our R& L backs suffer from how to defend, which is supposed to be their first duties.
                              Plus as you said they are not really tested in IPL, so make it worst

Comment

Working...
                              X