This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://football360.ir/post/20230427...AF%DB%8C%D9%86

highlights. He was unlucky not to have 2 assists, couple nice crosses that should have been buried.

Comment

Starting again in big derby vs hajduk. Dinamo win tonight and they are champs

Comment

0-0 draw in split was enough to win them title

sadegh played full game, 7.4 on fotmob.

https://football360.ir/post/20230501...AF%D8%B1%D8%A8

his highlights. Saved a certain goal with last ditch tackle. Getting caught sleep at second post used to be one of his big weaknesses, he is much more aware in those positions now.

Comment

Sadegh played the full 90 minutes versus Osijek yesterday.

I’m curious about his offers for this summer. I think he’d fit right in at a top Liga Nos or a mid table La Liga club.

Comment

90mins in last league game. 4-0 w and rated 8.1 on fotmob. Finishes season with 2100+ mins.

https://www.fotmob.com/match/3896684...ch-card/825343

Comment

I feel like it’s kinda now or never with him upgrading team….he did great in CL for them before the WC, a decent agent should get him an upgrade. Not the end of the world though if he stays and gets to play more CL footy next season.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great competition between him and ramin. I wonder which one would take the spot in TM. Personally I like ramin but it depends who we are playing against in ACL. If its Korea/Iraq then Ramin but if its a team like qatar or japan or china I choose sadegh.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Great competition between him and ramin. I wonder which one would take the spot in TM. Personally I like ramin but it depends who we are playing against in ACL. If its Korea/Iraq then Ramin but if its a team like qatar or japan or china I choose sadegh.
                  What's your reasoning??

Comment

I like Ramin cause he plays with heart n passion he put all he has on the field for Team Melli.

Sadegh looks like a robot playing, cold n heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by KMarlop View Post

What's your reasoning??
                      Ramin is physically stronger! he also takes great Set pieces, which we have always benefited from in complicated games.

Comment

Goal for Sadegh!

Comment

https://www.fotmob.com/match/3896679...greb-vs-rijeka

scored the winner away to 4th place Rijeka, rated well again on fotmob. This guy had best season of his career, really establishing himself as a reliable option, starting critical CL games and after a period of benching post WC finished really strong and as starter. Hopefully enough for a move to better league but if not he still show himself in CL and play many games where he is. Good example of determination, professionalism.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

On the bench in the super cup final.

Kick off at 11am pst.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadegh daare dar avvalin baazie lig sherkat mikone, roberooye Hajduk Split.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X