Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I‘m confused. He is probably having his best season with them - he got some plaudits for some of the Champions League performances. He played in every Champs League game and has mostly started their big games.
    This season, there have been teams who have rotated with the condensed season due to the World Cup. Playing 2 games a week so they have had to.
    I don’t think he has performed to a consistent standard for Iran but for Zagreb he has played well this season.
    He is still only 26 too but also playing at a good team who are pretty much guaranteed a chance to qualify for the Champs League group stage every season.

Comment

2 weeks in row back to the bench!
      Ali Gholi II
      Joined the development club at young age, still there… in and out line up!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Played 10 min
        His rival scored in 2-1 win

Comment

He played last 30 in 1-1 draw. They conceded before he was subbed on.

Comment

He's been glued to the bench last 2 weeks. Looks like he lost the starting spot again. Embarrassing after 5 seasons in this team....

Comment

dafauq is happening to this guy of late..??
              did dinamo change coaches recently since their busted CL run..?
              he was the clear 1st choice RB in CL and the run up to WC and since then he's gone MIA..!!

Comment

FA Cup: Dinamo Z vs. NK Lokomotiva

*Sadegh started and played the full 90 mins.
                *He was subbed out in ET in the 91st.
                *Dinamo wins 3:1 AET.

Comment

Can't believe people still think this guy is better than Khosro Heydari.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Can't believe people still think this guy is better than Khosro Heydari.

At his worst he plays like Khsoro - slow, physically weak and movements that are telegraphed from 5 miles away.

Comment

Ramin is our best RB, he actually play gis best football despite the age.
                      He has amazing stamina despite age and playing in demanding position in today football

Comment

What happened to him?

Comment

Trust me he has a very low ceiling , think about it at his best he was sold to dynamo Zagreb, that was it ,

…you don’t stay at dynamo as a foreigner more that 3 years max , cause they are a farm club they in the business of selling players not keeping them …and making money ..

he is a defensive player a defender , those type of players were CQ bread and butter , but he was deemed too weak defensively by CQ , he not strong he not robust enough to lock down the other teams forwards he is good enough for like to play against Syria , Lebanon or UAE but past that he is out of his league

side note about him , he doesn’t know how to drive ,, for some reason he walks to his training sessions .. ??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            What happened to him?
                            Multiple injuries that took away his speed unfortunately.

Comment

Played last 15 today in league. 1-1 tie.

Comment

90min for him in 2-0 win today. Rated 8 on fotmob. https://www.fotmob.com/match/3896668...vs-nk-varazdin

Comment

Working...
                                X