This Italian site rates him tied as 2nd best Dinamo player in the match

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Khodaro shokr you’re not in CQs position

How you know I am not ??!!?

Comment

na baba ina hichi balad nistan. Sadegh is a kiri player, we have many better RBs

Comment

He not a 90 minute player after all this time he still a 60 minutes he was tired he couldn’t run anymore …

Football isn’t 60 minutes it is 90 minutes sometimes 120 minutes ..

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            How you know I am not ??!!?
            Yeah I’m certain CQ made a PFDC account in 2005

Comment

He not a 90 minute player after all this time he still a 60 minutes he was tired he couldn’t run anymore …
              He was subbed off for a tactical switch….cmon stop making a fool of yourself on this thread lol

Comment

when they change tactic to bring on Right sided forward somebody defensive will be sacrificed.

Didn't you say sadegh wouldn't touch pitch in CL...or even make 18 man squad? lol. Dadash If he slept with your sister then at least start your comments with that so they make sense

Comment

I wish Sadegh all the best but the kid is average at best. Where does he rank on our top RBs of all time? Is he even better than Khosro Heidari?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    I wish Sadegh all the best but the kid is average at best. Where does he rank on our top RBs of all time? Is he even better than Khosro Heidari?
                    I can't believe you're even making that comparison!
                    Khosrow had good crosses, but he was inferior to Sadegh on all other accounts - speed, tackles, intelligence...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I can't believe you're even making that comparison!
                      Khosrow had good crosses, but he was inferior to Sadegh on all other accounts - speed, tackles, intelligence...
                      Khosrow was definitely more impactful on games. A lot of the attack would run through him. More of a general.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

😂😂😂😂 go watch heidarys performance vs nigeria. The guy looks like a chicken with his head cut off. Sadegh is a true professional
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I can’t believe what I’m reading…Khosro Heydari more impactful? My god…

Comment

Khosrow was definitely more impactful on games. A lot of the attack would run through him. More of a general.
                            Khosrow was one of those guys who was excellent in the league and not great anywhere else. He was a good guy, but he was never an outstanding RB for us.

Comment

Khosrow worked HARD against Nigeria in 2014 WC. Slow but really gave it his all and bought into the game plan. He's instrumental to CQ's defensive plan that game if you rewatch it, especially on the right side
                              His best match for TM ever

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Khosrow worked HARD against Nigeria in 2014 WC. Slow but really gave it his all and bought into the game plan. He's instrumental to CQ's defensive plan that game if you rewatch it, especially on the right side
                                His best match for TM ever
                                I thought he was horrible!
                                Got outmuscled and lost almost all the races.

Seyed Jalal and Sadeghi saved his butt alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X