This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a_m View Post
    My apologies I only saw from 45 min to when he got subbed off I didn’t see the 1st half…
    So you made a judgement of his overall performance after only watching him play for 17 minutes? Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Well CQ system is totally different and he will be afforded luxury of multiple layers of protection in front of him. The guys level is there for all to see right now, he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet with taremi and azmoun
      i agree, atm, he is the number 1 RWB starter for TM.. ....!!
      but as in last game, he has tendencies to switch off defensively occasionally and forget about his defensive duties and that will not stand with CQ..!
      AND he is bit small and still way too weak possession... getting pushed to ground and thrown around like a ragdoll and nodged off the ball way too easily by bigger markers ..!! and obviously not a 90min fit player at such high level games ..!

wouldnt surprise me if CQ opted instead for Shoja over him at RB for WC Vs the narekhar/highly physical English and wales especially ..?

ps
      dynamo concede another from same defensive side as sadegh..... so i guess that's good thing for him..??

Comment

My apologies I only saw from 45 min to when he got subbed off I didn’t see the 1st half…
        then please dont just come to talk shit. He was brilliant in the first 45 and getting rave reviews from neutral fans all over twitter, reddit, and by the commentators.

He is one of only 3 players we have in CL, and so far has best performance out of the 3. His team is showing for second week in a row they can fight with europe's best and he showed he belongs there too.

He deserves same respect and props we give our other guys

Comment

Forza milan
          Nice game sadegh
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

How sure are we CQ will play with an RWB in the formation during the WC?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              The idea of him overlapping Jahanbakhsh on the right side is giving me a stiffy.
              JB's on point through balls + sadegh's pace wil be serving up Mehdi or Sardar for some sexy goals.
              if we lucky on likely a very infrequent /occasional counter attack...!!?

Comment

He still won’t start in the World Cup , he will be a bench player you guys will all see ,,, and beside why you guys all getting bent out of shape ,

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i agree, atm, he is the number 1 RWB starter for TM.. ....!!
                  but as in last game, he has tendencies to switch off defensively occasionally and forget about his defensive duties and that will not stand with CQ..!
                  AND he is bit small and still way too weak possession... getting pushed to ground and thrown around like a ragdoll and nodged off the ball way too easily by bigger markers ..!! and obviously not a 90min fit player at such high level games ..!

wouldnt surprise me if CQ opted instead for Shoja over him at RB for WC Vs the narekhar/highly physical English and wales especially ..?

ps
                  dynamo concede another from same defensive side as sadegh..... so i guess that's good thing for him..??
                  I saw him very physically strong vs sterling last week and again vs leao this week. A bit short but definitely not lacking in muscle department.

Shoja is not close to his level. Guy is getting red card and conceding goal after goal in Qatar. There are many hundreds of levels between that and sadegh's situation, whatever deficiencies we try to nitpick.

Shoja cannot control two balls under pressure, recovery speed = 0 (do you think he could do what sadegh did on leao?), and has zero experience at this level

Comment

He still won’t start in the World Cup , he will be a bench player you guys will all see ,,, and beside why you guys all getting bent out of shape ,
                    Khodaro shokr you’re not in CQs position

Comment

He might've put in a good shift but his rating says otherwise. He received 6.7 for his performance vs Chelsea and a 6.6 for his performance today on sofascore.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

yeah guy who put in very solid games vs Sterling and Leao, two of the top left wings in world football, will be benched for who exactly? Ramin that got kicked out qatar and perspolis in back to back years...or shoja who is getting raped on weekly basis in QSL...? Listen to what you are saying aziz and then ask why people are getting bent out of shape Its like to 2pm and you say its 2am

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          He might've put in a good shift but his rating says otherwise. He received 6.7 for his performance vs Chelsea and a 6.6 for his performance today on sofascore.
                          SofaScore ratings aren’t always the best way to evaluate a performance. He was a 6.9 rating and then it dropped immediately to 6.6 after they conceded 2 goals in the span of minutes without him having any involvement whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            fotmob has him at a 7.

20/22 accurate passes, 4 recoveries, only dispossesses once, and a shot on target

https://www.fotmob.com/match/4010205...ch-card/825343

Comment

Despite the loss, Dinamo is still in a solid position. If they take care of business and win 3 points from Salzburg in a couple weeks, they’d be guaranteed to be top 2 in the group halfway through the group stage

Would be nice if Salzburg can steal a point from Chelsea later today too. It’ll be Potter’s first match with Chelsea so it’ll be interesting to see how that starts off

Comment

Game over, Sadegh finished with 3rd highest rating for dinamo.

Oct 5th game vs Salzburg away is huge. A win will put them in a solid position. They fought well tonight but ultimately milan had a bit too much and goal before HT forced them to change tactic

Comment

Working...
                                X