Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure favouritism in Brentford fc. The manager
    clearly favours his expatriates over anyone else.
    Saman should get a lot more minutes if not start. Saman
    is as good if not better than those Danish players who start week in week out.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Well-said. I just don’t think the gap between Saman and the rest of those players is THAT big, for him to only get garbage minutes here and there.

Saman has a great shot, and a creativity that I don’t think Frank cares to unlock. All he cares about is keeping his job, having a good place in the table. He doesn’t care about developing Saman.

Comment

Any weekend the guy gets minutes I view as a positive. Brentford is a strong club with deep bench, every weekend international guys are getting no mins. This weekend damsgaard who is starter for danish NT didn't touch the field.

I feel like somewhere along the line with fixture congestion saman will get some starts, just as he ended up starting crucial games last year (City away, Spurs away). I just hope that happens pre WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Your post makes no sense

1 Danish player started, 3 on the bench (1 of which was a late sub).

Saman is now for all intents and purposes a LWB for Brentford, he will only play as a substitute to Henry or if Henry is injured. Henry is English

Comment

Saman was subbed in at the 90th min in a goalless draw vs Chelsea.

Comment

Had one interception and clearance into space. Was subbed on at cm for what its worth.

Hope with some fixture congestion this week he can see more mins. They play Villa on sunday.

Comment

Benched

Comment

14min, losing 3/0!

Comment

They’re getting whipped and some of the Dane contingent are injured yet minimal playing time for Saman.

Comment

It’s 4-0 now. Genius Frank has made 4 subs and no Saman still.

Comment

5 subs, no Saman.

Comment

62 total minutes played this season… After 5-6 years I’m not so impressed by Saman at club or NT levels. I used to think he had potential to have bigger impact in TM similar to Dejagah and Ghooch.

Comment

Saman was one of the main guys in the team when they were playing in the
                            Championships and did help the team to get promoted.
                            He has all the reasons to be an important part of the team but
                            this manager seems to have blocked him out for some reason.
                            Whatever that reason is I am sure it is the same as Pothead
                            with ARJ. He wants to destroy Saman's confidence. Kudos to Saman
                            for having such a strong character and not allowing this manager to
                            ruin his football.
                            We need to show love and support to Saman in this situation.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              62 total minutes played this season… After 5-6 years I’m not so impressed by Saman at club or NT levels. I used to think he had potential to have bigger impact in TM similar to Dejagah and Ghooch.
                              One stupid mistake and that totally destroyed his career. At least internationally for Team Melli. But But ... The fact that he is here playing at this level after his mess up and suspension (IMO) deserves a trophy. Anyone else would've gone to Persian gulf countries and make that final $$ at end of his career. Atleast thats what Dejagah did.

The fact that saman is thinking about sweden for his final destination says a lot about his character and mentality.

Comment

The only positive about Saman not playing is preventing a possible injury just before the World Cup!

Comment

Working...
                                X