X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    When he is expected to come back?
    Last talks was after the World Cup.

By the way Martins was at the Hull game last night in the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      When he is expected to come back?
      Spoke to him yesterday. His rehab is going well. He has more check ups next week to see if he can start individual training on the pitch. He hopes to start training with the team by next month. But still doesn't look likely he'll be back for the World Cup unfortunately.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Nice to see him out and about

Comment

The club is in Turkey for a couple friendlies. Doesn’t look like he played in the first one a couple days ago. Maybe Gol Bezan can give an update on his recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

The club is in Turkey for a couple friendlies. Doesn’t look like he played in the first one a couple days ago. Maybe Gol Bezan can give an update on his recovery?
            Manager said this a couple of days ago

https://twitter.com/HullCity/status/...DT9crPoq0sAAAA

“I love players with pace. I think it’s really important. We have players with pace, including one who's injured at the moment in Allahyar (Sayyadmanesh). We’re looking to make the team better, but at the same time I want to give the players we have a chance."

Comment

I saw a video of him on Club's IG where Allahyar and another injured player were practicing together on the grass but seperate from the uninjured players. He looked good running around and passing the ball. Maybe a week or two away from joining the team???

Comment

Glad to see him back on the training pitch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    I saw a video of him on Club's IG where Allahyar and another injured player were practicing together on the grass but seperate from the uninjured players. He looked good running around and passing the ball. Maybe a week or two away from joining the team???
                    The talk originally was that he should be back for return of the season. Looks like that will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

He's a lot better. Should start getting some minutes this month.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Lol love it

Comment

Was hoping to at least see him on the bench. Someone on Twitter said they spoke to him whilst in Turkey and he said he would be back for Christmas.
                          Hopefully he should be their for the Blackpool game on Boxing Day.

Comment

training with the team...a good sign that he should be back in the squad soon

Comment

Allahyar

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X