Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, allahyar finally breaks through on goal, getting better of Burnley LB, and then pulls hamstring right before the finish

Comment

Just hope it isn’t that bad.

It’s a shame too as seems as if he was going to be playing further forward in the half and Burnley would have left more space at the back for him to run into with his stamina as the game went on.

Comment

😭😭😭😭 inshallah he will recover fast

Comment

Ah, gosh, bad luck. It doesn't look great, to be honest, I think he definitely pulled the hamstring. Hope he recovers ASAP.

Comment

Hes up and walking on the touchline, hopefully doesnt miss more than a week

Comment

Injured Iranian player in England?? What a shocker!!
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

bad injury to suffer from considering his style of play.... could well become a recurring issue...fking up his biggest asset as footballer which is his breakaway speed and acceleration..!!:/

lets hope it was'nt a full muscle pull and recovers fully and quickly from it ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Injured Iranian player in England?? What a shocker!!
                  a footballer pulling their hamstring? Not like it happens on every pitch all around the world

Comment

Hamstring is scary, they can look minimal (in action) and still sideline you for months. Hopefully it’s nothing serious, fingers crossed!!!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully he’s ok. Protect our boy Hull. Hopefully their medical team is actually good.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        a footballer pulling their hamstring? Not like it happens on every pitch all around the world

Didn't Jahanbakhsh pull his hamstring against Everton? he was never the same player again.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Didn't Jahanbakhsh pull his hamstring against Everton? he was never the same player again.
                          yea , but if my recollections right ....he was kinda sorta dealing with a recurring hammy pull prior to that in holland too..??
                          ARJ recurring hammypulls though was the first thing that popped up to my mind too when he first hold his hammy today..!!

im just hoping they dont rush him back to action before Full recovery...min couple of weeks .... this shitt injury could well become a niggling one if not addressed properly and given enough time to recover fully from..!! he is still very young thus far more likely to make full recovery from it....if not rushed back..!

with about 2 games a week avg in this league, there are still plenty of games remaining for him to take part to hopefully after full recovery..!

Comment

He pulled it in Holland and it became a recurring injury. He aggravated it repeatedly in epl.

Like a groin train or claf pull injuries like this need time to heal properly. You rush back and you're more prone to injur it again.

Didn't he have a similar injury earlier this year when de didn't join TM? Can anyone recall

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Just realised that Hulls next game is away at Baggies, which I had a chance to go too.

Comment

Point away from home against promotion contender is another solid result for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X