Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

My specific point was about Serie A, which has had no iranian players apart from Rezaei and Samereh

Everyone knows that lots of iranian players had played at the same time in bundesliga. There was a point when we had four iranian players at the same club (Mehdi Mahdavikia, Hashemian and Khatibi and HSV with Hadi Mahdavikia there on a brief trial) let alone a few players in the league at the same time

Bayer Leverkusen had Mousavi, Yazdani and Pashazadeh there together too as the same time.

Mainz had Dinmohammadi and Sergik Teymourian there
    They got scared of our players after Ak8 turned Roma inside out, and then he did it again to AC Milan many many years later.. Thats probably also why we never had any friedlies vs Italy NT 😁😅

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
      If true, we seriously have the dumbest players in addition to an abysmal situation

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

If true, we seriously have the dumbest players in addition to an abysmal situation
        Well, hala atleast he was smart enough to reject the initial offer from the morning and signed a (hopefully) better deal with them in the evening.. 🙏🤣

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

When he joined a top turkey team at 22, I thought it was a launching pad to better club/league. Of course with the Iran tax, it would take longer but now basically he will spend all his career in Turkey before coming back to IPL/middle east

Comment

This one might be the most depressing of all transfer situations in a while. Free agent and coming off a great season he should have been a no brainer to any mid table team in a top 4 league
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              When he joined a top turkey team at 22, I thought it was a launching pad to better club/league. Of course with the Iran tax, it would take longer but now basically he will spend all his career in Turkey before coming back to IPL/middle east
              Too slow of a decision maker & passer of the ball
              Turkey & such is pretty much his ceiling unfortunately ..!
              he should stay in Turkey & hopefully he can up his overall game more …! Going back to PGL & or Arabs would most likely translate into regress in his game

Comment

Terrible outcome...At least upgrade within turkish league was minimum I thought he could manage as a free agent.

He still will remain as part of our best 4 cbs for now, but don't see him developing into anything much better than the player we see now (which is solid, I actually think his passing and bazisazi is an asset, not a weakness. His issue as mentioned is speed. He has no issue defending very strong, tall players, but if caught 1v1 vs faster ones he is limited. Not cheshmi style limited but still limited for the top level).

Still to me its very surprising no midtable sides from italy especially went for him. They are picking up players with similar profile on free transfers all the time.

Comment

Is it official?

Comment

I said that for so long and people hyped him alot here, Turkey mid table teams is the maximum of his potential!
                    Even at Trabzon he warmed the bench in 2nd season!

So honestly don’t know what people were expecting?!?

I never trusted him as key starter in crucial games, his game, positioning and speed is too risky!
                    He is a decent guy though
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol as long as he plays in Europe and gets playing time rather than benching it in, let's say England, it's good. Better than IR league. Happy for him.

Comment

Ali starting in league home game against Galatasaray, starts at 20:45 CET, seems like Majid is not in the squad 🇹🇷

Comment

With GN as coach - Majid needs to come back to IPL - he won't be picked if he is in and out of these teams

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Ali starting in league home game against Galatasaray, starts at 20:45 CET, seems like Majid is not in the squad 🇹🇷
                            He's injured.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Played 90 min in 0-0 match vs Gala!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good result against a star studded Gala team

Comment

Working...
                                X