Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Would be great to have another TM player in Italy again, the league is getting strong again so a lot of fun games to watch.

Last one was Rahman Rezaei..

The era when Serie A had two iranian players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzymYyE64To

Comment

Before talking about Atlanta Matlanta, Hosseini was subbed out at HT last match after being down 2-0 and was replaced by AK
      This week he was benched vs Fatih, AK started, they got red card at 8 min, and lost the match 2-0
      AK played 65 min, Hosseini came at 2nd half and played about 25 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

The era when Serie A had two iranian players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzymYyE64To
        Also Bundesliga had a few too, at the same time! Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Ali Daei (till 2002)...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Before talking about Atlanta Matlanta, Hosseini was subbed out at HT last match after being down 2-0 and was replaced by AK
          This week he was benched vs Fatih, AK started, they got red card at 8 min, and lost the match 2-0
          AK played 65 min, Hosseini came at 2nd half and played about 25 min.

pretty decent, sorta still young defender.... Yet can't help it think of him as yet another Vastly Hyped-up, Overrated TM players as well..!! Similar to the likes of ARJ and Allahyaar..

and uhm... i remember him being linked with Serie A before when much younger and playing in a far more noteworthy Turkish club and Nothing came from it .... i suspect this time wont be much different ...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

pretty decent, sorta still young defender.... Yet can't help it think of him as yet another Vastly Hyped-up, Overrated TM players as well..!! Similar to the likes of ARJ and Allahyaar..

and uhm... i remember him being linked with Serie A before when much younger and playing in a far more noteworthy Turkish club and Nothing came from it .... i suspect this time wont be much different ...!!?
            He is indeed highly overrated here
            One good WC, 4 years a go and progress stopped.
            Another disappointment tbh

Comment

Hosseini started the match, they lost 0-1 at home
              AK wasn't in squad, is he injured again?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

allahayar is most definitely not overrated

Comment

tied their last game 1-1 vs sivasspor.

Majid started and played full 90. played well and got into superlig totw for final matchday.

This was presumably his final game for kayserispor. Now he is a free agent.

Comment

Majid Hosseini reminds me of Maya Yoshida - does make the odd mistake but his bravery makes up for it

https://www.facebook.com/reel/228751...?s=yWDuG2&fs=e

He is our second best defender

Shame our best defender Kanaani is a liability in terms of psychology and also stirring things up if he isn't happy with the coach. I'd be amazed if he didn't repeat his Iran Vs Japan antics from last Asian cup at a key moment again, or his behind the scenes crap with Shoja that he did before the England game

Comment

Rumor is Hosseini is in talk with eses and Javad

Comment

Two decades ago, our central defender played 200 games in the Italian leagues and was considered an absolute stalwart in Serie A, whilst our rivals could barely get a single central defender performing well in their domestic leagues.

Now, one of our continental rivals has a central defender who is top 3 players in Serie A and is worth 50 million as the star for their league champions, whilst our top central defensive talent is thinking of returning to Iran after being in and out of a mid tier Turkish side.

What a reversal of strength we have seen compared to our rivals.. And then we have people on this forum who are in absolute fantasy dreamworld, quoting Korea friendly experimental results without their core players etc... Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          Also Bundesliga had a few too, at the same time! Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Ali Daei (till 2002)...

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                          My specific point was about Serie A, which has had no iranian players apart from Rezaei and Samereh

Everyone knows that lots of iranian players had played at the same time in bundesliga. There was a point when we had four iranian players at the same club (Mehdi Mahdavikia, Hashemian and Khatibi and HSV with Hadi Mahdavikia there on a brief trial) let alone a few players in the league at the same time

Bayer Leverkusen had Mousavi, Yazdani and Pashazadeh there together too as the same time.

Mainz had Dinmohammadi and Sergik Teymourian there

Comment

About Majid hosseni,I’m going to be very realistic here. He is slower than a turtle on a slow day. A player with his pace can never ever play on a top team in a top league. That’s why he’s been stuck in turkey for this long.

one factor that is holding him back is his pace , he is strong like an anchor , strong heading skill as well , but he slow…I don’t see him going anywhere other than stay in turkey or go to Iran .

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

So does that end any chance for a transfer or can he still move? Pretty disappointing if he stays

Comment

Working...
                                X