X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Backup GK about to drop:

FC Porto looking to acquire Portmonense GK Samuel Portugal and he could arrive in Porto today.
    shoulda gotten that Tall ass super skinny brotha ... the keeper of Tondela ..!!
    i really dig that dude's game..!! his general intensity and well balanced keeper skillset .... especially considering how tall and lanky the fker is ..!!

i dont recall how good this smauel guy may be..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      shoulda gotten that Tall ass super skinny brotha ... the keeper of Tondela ..!!
      i really dig that dude's game..!! his general intensity and well balanced keeper skillset .... especially considering how tall and lanky the fker is ..!!

i dont recall how good this smauel guy may be..??

Man built like a choob kebrit.

Comment

^manute bol energy

Comment

Rumours about 25M Euro bid by Chelsea.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-08-31/...chelsea/954967

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
            Rumours about 25M Euro bid by Chelsea.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-08-31/...chelsea/954967
            Yeah I heard as well but I guess it wont happen since the transfer window will close tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Yeah I heard as well but I guess it wont happen since the transfer window will close tonight.
              It aint over until its over
              But I have lost all hope for Iranians succeeding in the Prem so I would opt for another step up except england

Comment

Chelsea would be a great fit for him and tucel dude the coach..
                they've been spending stupid $ums left n right of late... so maybe if they are desperate for firepower still they may go for him late in the window...
                if they actually offer in regions of $25mil ... i think porto will bite..!!

if not now they will definitely consider it in the winter ... but by then he will be ucl cup tied to porto so dont think anyone will offer 25 mil or so for his services..??

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Transfer window closes in England tomorrow night at 11pm. I am guessing the extra day is because we have just had a bank holiday weekend.

Comment

Chelsea are trying to get Aubameyang, why would they need Taremi?

Comment

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/611720...ominated-goal/

Sun is saying that it's happening .... so it definitely must be true..!! 😝

Comment

Hossein Kaebi failed at EPL so I really don't see why Taremi thinks him [and his big ego] can succeed. Plus they're overloaded with striking talent like the clinical Kai Havertz and the majestic duo of Ziyech and Pulisic.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Chelsea are trying to get Aubameyang, why would they need Taremi?
                          Chelsea have also been linked with another 5 strikers lately I think. Just talking on Sky Sports that Auba is their main target. If they have been looking into Taremi it could be in case the Auba deal doesn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Hossein Kaebi failed at EPL so I really don't see why Taremi thinks him [and his big ego] can succeed. Plus they're overloaded with striking talent like the clinical Kai Havertz and the majestic duo of Ziyech and Pulisic.
                            CHAMPIONSHIP!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              https://www.the-sun.com/sport/611720...ominated-goal/

Sun is saying that it's happening .... so it definitely must be true..!! 😝
                              Did his plane land in London? 😋

Comment

Mehdi is 30 years old. It’s now or never for a big leap. I don’t see this as a huge risk. Worst case scenario, he spends a year there and goes to Italy or Germany as many EPL castoffs do.

Comment

Working...
                                X