• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
    https://files.fm/u/2kk4z2qag

here the video where taremi gave me his shirt
    haha nice...!!
    however he had already given his game worn shirt to that other homie....! so he went in locker room to get you his spare..!! damesh garm..!!
    he mostly seems to target to reward fans of his who are also flying iran's flag..!!

btw ;
    this was the guy with hat (you )that we saw on tv for a brief moment during the broadcast yesterday..!! i think they showed you holding his Jersey? somewhere on the expensive seats, pitch side..!? i think i saw Mehdi notice you during the game and thats why he went outa his way to reward you with a shirt again..!!

Comment

<<پاینده ایران و ایرانی>>

And now 90% of comments are positive again

Iranians known for beating up their best at first opportunity but then also can't wait to flock back as groupies. Go figure

Comment

Ive waited years for a complete football player coming from Iran. I guess thats what we want see the most from a broken football system.

But I would like to use the word ostad. He is doing ostadegi. He is a master footballer. This is what we all see.

But with the risk of sounding negative, which areas do you guys see a room for improvement in? IE dribbling? Passning? Or?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
          Ive waited years for a complete football player coming from Iran. I guess thats what we want see the most from a broken football system.

But I would like to use the word ostad. He is doing ostadegi. He is a master footballer. This is what we all see.

But with the risk of sounding negative, which areas do you guys see a room for improvement in? IE dribbling? Passning? Or?
          His main two flaws:
          His decision making is sometimes baffling when it comes to late aggressive challenges.
          He also can't dribble past people in a tight space.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

I would say dribbling in tight spaces is also his weak point but this isnt really something he can improve on. He just isnt that type of player and never has been. If he could beat guys regularly in tight spaces or 1v1 he would be the "perfect" 9 so to speak. But that is really it, his passing is excellent, wide range and knows exactly when to give the ball up, timing and execution is usually immaculate.

One point I think he can improve on still is his shooting from positions at the top of the box. He often scuffs chances when he tries to bend the ball. Technically he is at a level where he can do much better, and ofc we know he has no issues generating power. When sardar was last playing regularly it was clear he was really trying to add this to his game, and it was paying off. If Taremi can at least become more of a threat from range (not saying a regular goalscorer) it will make him even more unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I would say dribbling in tight spaces is also his weak point but this isnt really something he can improve on. He just isnt that type of player and never has been. If he could beat guys regularly in tight spaces or 1v1 he would be the "perfect" 9 so to speak. But that is really it, his passing is excellent, wide range and knows exactly when to give the ball up, timing and execution is usually immaculate.

One point I think he can improve on still is his shooting from positions at the top of the box. He often scuffs chances when he tries to bend the ball. Technically he is at a level where he can do much better, and ofc we know he has no issues generating power. When sardar was last playing regularly it was clear he was really trying to add this to his game, and it was paying off. If Taremi can at least become more of a threat from range (not saying a regular goalscorer) it will make him even more unpredictable.
              Something like Samuel Etoo if i understand you correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                If you look at how mehdi strikes the ball from 11m, it shows he can create great power and precision with his shot, but as soon as the ball is rolling he can scuff the ball when he wants to shoot. Considering what a great shot he can have he usually never scores from outside the box

also if u remember ali daei free kick goal away vs uae, this is the kind of free kick goals mehdi should score as well with his shot but he cant

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Just saw a big Iran flag in the crowd during the lineup, right on top of the tunnel entrance.

yeeah this was mee

Comment

Cup match tomorrow.

SC will use several new/young players.

Comment

As expected, very young/experimental lineup today.

Comment

Porto up 2-0 in 12’. Glad mehdi got a well deserved rest

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Crazy stats, 110% the best player in Portugal.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/bendrfcsm...56798466367488
                              If someone wants to turn this into a link on here then please do so all can see.

Comment

Darwin Nunez is trash as seen at liverpool. never seen a more selfish player that level. I remember those saying Luis Diaz was like that at porto, no way.

This guy is the worst. Bad purchase.

Taremi hands down best player last year.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X