X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi didn’t train all week!

Comment

Their team depth is not as good as last year. They lost few key players who weren't replaced. And as it was said Gruijc injury hurt them as well

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Veron was Hajsafi-level rocket launching tonight

Comment

They need to start carmo ASAP. He is their best CB and club record signing. I hate when SC always spends a couple months fucking around at start of season with the new signings, he did the same thing with taremi.

Grujic not being fit is bad, they need him and uribe in the center, and a new CM for sure. Apparently they are still looking for an 8.

And RB needs major upgrade.

Hopefully loss forces board to get last few deals over the line.

Comment

With the CL match against Athletic in 1.5 weeks, this was a good wake up call to Porto and SC. The team needs to REALLY tighten up on every front (defense, midfield, and attacking/finishing). It was good for Mehdi to get his PK shakes out and get some time after the knee twist. It will not be an easy match away at Athletico, but better to have the wake up call today rather than on Sept 7th.

Comment

Duuuuuuute
              Wtf happened..!? 😬 😆
              Shoulda rested Mehdi :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Duuuuuuute
                Wtf happened..!? 😬 😆
                Shoulda rested Mehdi :/
                Mehdi wasn’t the problem (tho he missed his PK). The whole team was off.

Comment

The Rio Ave 3421 formation really worked well against Porto last night.
                  They had 7 defenders and 6 midfielders! great formation.
                  Porto realised they couldn't get through this by tiki taka or short passes so
                  tried to get through by long crosses and passes but they still couldn't do it.
                  I think this formation will work well for TM.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    They need to start carmo ASAP. He is their best CB and club record signing. I hate when SC always spends a couple months fucking around at start of season with the new signings, he did the same thing with taremi.

Grujic not being fit is bad, they need him and uribe in the center, and a new CM for sure. Apparently they are still looking for an 8.

And RB needs major upgrade.

Hopefully loss forces board to get last few deals over the line.
                    Agree on CB. Eventhough I realy think Pepe is a beast but you are vurlenabe when your CB are 39 and 35 years, especially with two soorakh wing backs such as Zaidu and Joao Mario.

Comment

And I also think Tony Martinez should definitely get more minutes. I dont know, maybe he's better as supersub than starter but everytime he's subbed in, he showed quality.

Comment

I agree I think Toni has shown more quality than Evanilson though I will say the latter has been a better goal poacher.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          I agree I think Toni has shown more quality than Evanilson though I will say the latter has been a better goal poacher.
                          Evanilson has also shown chemistry with Taremi on the pitch. I think it was a bad call to take him off yesterday when you are needing goals. He should have brought Martinez on but kept on his other two strikers, Mehdi was already coming deep yesterday too so he could have played behind a front two.

The wing backs were horrendous yesterday and the defence was carved through with simple passes. Hopefully Grujic will be back soon.

If Mehdi hadn’t trained all week then you could tell, not that he played bad. He just looked tired earlier in a game than he usually does, as always he worked very hard.

Ultimately it was one of those games, better to happen now then at the end of the season. Also gives the owners food for thought as money has to be spent on the squad. Are all of the starting players and back up players better than what they have had before, I am not sure.

If I was the other three teams in their Champs League group watching that game then I would be licking my lips.

Comment

Backup GK about to drop:

FC Porto looking to acquire Portmonense GK Samuel Portugal and he could arrive in Porto today.

Comment

FC Porto Ratings on #FIFA23

Taremi - 81
                              Evanilson - 78
                              Pepe - 77
                              Grujic - 76
                              Uribe - 81
                              Otavio - 82
                              Sanusi - 76
                              Pepe - 81
                              Cardoso - 75
                              Joao Mario - 75
                              Costa - 79
                              Martinez - 75
                              Galeno - 77
                              Eustaquio - 76
                              Gabriel Veron - 75
                              Carmo - 76
                              Wendell - 75
                              Ramos - 74

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                And I also think Tony Martinez should definitely get more minutes. I dont know, maybe he's better as supersub than starter but everytime he's subbed in, he showed quality.
                                i like evanilson better as a starter .... his hustle factor and off the ball running is far superior to Tmart .... makes Mehdi's job less arduous in mf/attacking 3rd of the pitch..!!
                                Tmart is the more clinical finisher of the strikers and certainly best Header of the ball in and around the box... !! he is often benched because his hustle factor and workrate on the pitch is a only shade of Mehdi and evanilson .... SC prefers him coming off the bench sometimes after 65min or so to run against tired legs, especially if they are trailing the match and want to pepper the opponent's box with high balls for him to latch on to for a goal..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X