This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    Today I heard a joke and I laughed hard...am I a disgrace?

Maybe a touch harsh on him?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    for those who dont know taz he is expert user of sarcasm

Comment

On a side note: What a beast!

Diogo is quickly becoming a top keeper in Europe. I bet he gets a start for Portugal in Qatar.

Comment

Porto only needs 4 points in the last 2 UCL group matches to qualify for Round of 16

Comment

Diogo Costa becomes the first goalie in Champions League history to save a penalty and get and assist in the same game

Comment

Taremi and the victory over Bayer Leverkusen: "We had a plan and we carried it out"

Performance: "We controlled the game and had a good performance. We had chances, we scored and we got a good victory."

Instructions from Sérgio Conceição: "We had a plan for this game and we fulfilled it".

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15249341.html

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
              TAREMIIIII GAVE ME HIS JERSEY AGAIN
              Du warst das mit dem Papp-Plakat Taremi Namus [emoji3531]
              Mega.
              Some impressions:

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Our Taremi is in full sorrow and sadness but still have master class performances. He is a lion. He is showing tremendous mental strength.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Porto only needs 4 points in the last 2 UCL group matches to qualify for Round of 16
                  Yes but as we know its not that easy... Brugge is a class above all the other teams so it wount be easy to get points from them away from home... Then we have Atleti,,, as we seen from last year its very hard to play against them. Porto lost to them badly at home last year... So i will not get suprised if Porto collects zero points from the two remaining matches.

Hope Porto ends up 2nd and Leverkusen 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                    Yes but as we know its not that easy... Brugge is a class above all the other teams so it wount be easy to get points from them away from home... Then we have Atleti,,, as we seen from last year its very hard to play against them. Porto lost to them badly at home last year... So i will not get suprised if Porto collects zero points from the two remaining matches.
                    Hope Porto ends up 2nd and Leverkusen 3rd
                    Well Brugge already qualified for the next round so it’s possible they put out a weaker lineup to rest their star players to prevent injury

Comment

nein das war ich nicht

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                        TAREMIIIII GAVE ME HIS JERSEY AGAIN
                        If he already gave you a jersey earlier why not let someone else have it and enjoy it

Comment

Comment

https://files.fm/u/2kk4z2qag

here the video where taremi gave me his shirt

Comment

i dont know how to upload videos here?

you can also see on Instragram --> nika.fard

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Well Brugge already qualified for the next round so it’s possible they put out a weaker lineup to rest their star players to prevent injury
                                yeaup they are through already, also are a relatively small club and can't afford to tire their key starters in middle of a busy domestic campaign for a relatively meaningless game..!
                                im fairly sure they still put a strong side out there but a little experimentation is also quiet likely with their starters..!!
                                besides, SC is certainly gonna be out for revenge in that match, considering what all transpired in the home match earlier w/o Taremi in the mix, especially after the game..!!

my only worry still is Porto's weakAss and outa sort backline w/o the el capitan Pepe anchoring and organizing them...!! they were dreadful vs Bayer yesterday and super lucky not to concede multiple goals, even when they were parking the bus..!!

im still fairly certain they will squeeze out at least a draw from brugge ....then the big challenge for progress would be to beat their boogie team Atleti at home..! however Athletico simply do not look all that formidable team this year as in years past .... they were quiet lucky to beat porto at home very late in a thriller in the earlier match and i believe this time Sc will finally gets his revenge by beating them at home to progress to KO stage ahead of them..!!? well if UEFA/match officials again dont fk over Porto in favor of Athletico which they seem hell bent on doing every time these two sides meet...nearly always favoring the spanish side with all the 50/50 decisions..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X