Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

With Dzeko and Lukaku gone, Inter would've made more sense alongside Lautaro.
      AC Milan has more competition.

Comment

So exciting to see where he ends up, first big club move we have had in a long time
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Seems Taremi reached an agreement with AC milan. a deal between porto and milan just remaining, which should be a matter of time.
          Inter insterest is too soft.
          Maybe United could make a come back and take it all.
          Let's see how it plays out but never great when agents try to negotiate a contract with a new club before they've agreed a transfer fee with the current club.

It depends on whether Milan are willing to meet Porto's valuation as well as what they've agreed to pay Taremi for the amortised term of his contract OR whether they try to strong arm them with an agreement from the player who will now be unhappy to stay at Porto and whether Porto stick to their guns on their valuation. Knowing the way Italian clubs do business, I expect the latter to happen.

Comment

Seems Taremi reached an agreement with AC milan. a deal between porto and milan just remaining, which should be a matter of time.
            AC Milan will be a great fit for Mehdi as well. Nice and historic city, great food, good climate and Italians are similar to us. He can shine in their league for a few years and become a legend there as well.

Comment

I'm not so sure. Ever since Mendes came in, the price went up too much.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Taremi would be a great asset for any of the aformentioned teams in Serie A and EPL that have expressed interest in signing him. He's creative, hardworking, smart, and passionate about the game. I think he deserves to earm more as well.

Comment

Seems like Taremi is just one of several strikers being linked with Milan….chukwueze is on the table still for them, now they are exploring aubemyang:

https://twitter.com/milaneye/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA

strap yourselves in my friends, I don’t feel as optimistic as I did yesterday that this will get done anytime soon.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AC Milan allegedly will make a new offer for Taremi:

https://twitter.com/milanmatters/sta...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Info @cmdotcom Milan will soon make a new offer for Taremi to get closer to the 20 million mark

Comment

SECOND ATTEMPT - The refusal of Porto does not discourage, however, Milan who will try a new assault on the center forward. If the first attempt had stopped at 13, this time they will try to reach 20 million euros, inserting a bonus part. A move that could push Porto to give the green light to Taremi. A new attempt is therefore expected, which can convince not only Porto to accept, but also to do so at a slightly lower figure than the almost 25 million initially called for.​”

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/mil...r-taremi-52268

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          AC Milan will be a great fit for Mehdi as well. Nice and historic city, great food, good climate and Italians are similar to us. He can shine in their league for a few years and become a legend there as well.
                          Their fans are not so enthusiastic about Taremi. United's ones were much more positive

Comment

Their fans are not so enthusiastic about Taremi. United's ones were much more positive
                            Still these discussions? Who gives a shit what fans think! Fans don't know shit, opinion changes like direction of the wind. Just look at us lol. Only thing that matters is the opinion of the coach and the club higher ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X