This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Just giroud for CF spot. Realistically less competition than every other CL club in top 4 leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes and giroud this year will probably only play 60mins per game given his age and with league, cup, and UCL, there will be plenty of minutes to go around. and if giroud gets injured… it’s gonna be a taremi feast!

all of this and he’ll have pulisic and leao creating for him and taking advantage of his great play-making. his goal contributions will be crazy. just these two players are such a huge upgrade from Galeno and Evanilson!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      I’m fairly sure the mendes homeboy gives away some kickback$ to the right connections/intermediaries to get the job done quickly..!

Ultimately it’s the Price you pay for proper & efficient service ..!
      cheap things no good
      good things no cheap..!
      Exactly! Hiring Mendes embodies Mehdi’s attitude of sacrificing money in favor of his career. Going to Rio Ave, he sacrificed money from Arab teams. Going to Porto, he didn’t take much money. With Al Hilal, he turned down big money to reach his goals of playing top European football. And now with this transfer process, he’s willing to pay more fees to agents to bring on the big guns and make a move happen. He’s really a rare breed - hopefully he inspires future generations of Persian players.

Comment

It is from Milan that the offer for Taremi will arrive

Italians put rivals in the race and there is even talk of an agreement between the Rossoneri and the striker. There will even be an offer in transit for Invicta. Nerazzuris only grope terrain. It will be difficult to convince FC Porto

Believing in what is blown from Italy, Milan and Inter are fighting their historic rivalry for the Taremi competition, with the Iranian striker a target for both, not a priority and also not very accessible. FC Porto's intentions are known not to let its guard down in what are the demands of an approximate value of 25 million euros, not even thinking about measuring offers below 20 M€. The last few days have increased the dispute, as the advance of the market reveals tougher negotiations than others and some lost fights.

By the same sources, the two rivals hope that it will be the businessman Jorge Mendes to make fruitful talks regarding a transfer. But, OJOGO knows that it is Milan who takes the lead in the race and, last night, news arrived that the Rossoneri had already agreed on the terms of a contract with Taremi, with expectations of how FC Porto would respond to an offer of acquisition, which will be in transit, at this moment, to Portugal. At the same time, Milan do not lose sight of Danjuma and Chukwueze, Villarreal strikers, but there are no economic conditions for the three, in addition to only having a place left for non-EU players, such as Taremi and Chukwueze.

Taremi's numbers in Portugal, his experience in the Champions League and the fact that Italian football doesn't pay much attention to the age of players, put Taremi on Milan's radar - know the veteran with which Ibrahimovic or Giroud arrived. Inter, on the other hand, will also be on the lookout, after being without access to Lukaku, feeling the ground more than drawing up a plan of action. The problem for both will be the financial robustness to make FC Porto agree to release the Iranian, even with Mendes being able to speed up the operation.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16703954.html

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Didn’t they also sign that Thuram dude.!?
          where does he play ?
          also Pulisic who can play more a 10

pioli tartibe teamish chie?
          Does he play two strikers!? Or 1.!?

btw
          wouldn’t surprise me if this Nikoomanesh guy just bullshitting again about the manure offer in order to rush AC Millan into making more lucrative offer to Porto so to expedite the transfer..!

it would great if any of these offers materialized in the next few days, so that Mehdi get a real preseason to tune himself up to the new team tactics etc..! 👍🏼
          Pioli is a quality coach. Seems the idea is to play Pulisic at 10 (where he plays for USMNT), Leao obviously to the left and buy a new right wing.

They play a fairly standard 4-2-3-1. They will replace their star CM tonali who went to newcastle with an excellent DM from AZ almkaar, Reijnders. He will partner algerian bennacer at base of midfield.

----Bennacer-----Reijnders-----

New RW-----Pulisic-----Leao

----------------Taremi--------

And of course the incredible offensive output of LB theo hernandez on the left side. Make no mistake about it, with mehdi and a couple other smart additions they can challenge for title and another deep CL run. Young team with high ceiling. New owner cardinale (american) is a total prick though.

Comment

Don't write off Giroud, the guy was considered finished multiple times and he is still there.

I don't understand why Taremi favor AC Milan : Giroud, Rebic, Origi, Messias, Romero, even Pulisic.. One mistake or bad performance and he won't see the pitch very often.

Comment

Even though I'm a diehard Inter fan, I think Milan would be good choice. In Milan regardless what shape the team is, Milan is always Milan and they are always in Publics view. A team with great history, almost in same level as United in European Top level.

Comment

There's a Porto fan on the United forum writing essays trying to convince United fans Taremi is shit. Porto fans are so strange man

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                  There's a Porto fan on the United forum writing essays trying to convince United fans Taremi is shit. Porto fans are so strange man
                  In porto City and stadium, I saw 0 Porto fans with Taremi shirt some months ago

Comment

Portugise people seem to be very similar to us Iranians, namaknashnas

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I just think they don't have the taste for player like Taremi. More like Luis Diaz and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I have a Portuguese colleague from Porto who always tells me how excellent of a player Taremi is.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rebic is a goner and so is origi.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

half of them are Iranians pretending to be fans of x club to crap on Taremi. Taremi has some very loud but small haters online.

Comment

Seems Taremi reached an agreement with AC milan. a deal between porto and milan just remaining, which should be a matter of time.
                              Inter insterest is too soft.
                              Maybe United could make a come back and take it all.

Comment

I saw some comments about portuguese and Mehdi. Every respectable journalist here praise Mehdi Taremi all the time about how late he comes to Europe but still achieve great things. Of course he is not the most entertaining player of the League when you have Ramos, Rafa, Edwards with a lot of technique. But he is very useful player as he almost have no weak characteristics. But remember that SL Benfica in financial terms and fans is FC Porto and Sporting together. So you can't expect to find portuguese people or media to say all the time good things about Mehdi. I'm sure if he plays in Benfica, he would even be much more famous around the world and probably not even feel necessary a move now in his career. But in a club like FC Porto, where the President and Direction is the same for almost 40 years from the time football was semi professional, where they used to pay Porto mafia to threatened players to renew contracts or using the "Apito dourado" (you can search the case of Porto buying referees for many years is all on YouTube the phone calls) and now in modern times that we have internet everywhere and police is close to all this kind of things, you can see all their players don't renew contracts like Herrera, Brahimi, Uribe and much others. Imagine FC Porto without Otávio and Uribe in the middle?! Really Conceição is doing miracles to be always competitive in national terms fight (second) or winning the league every season and be very well competitive in Europe. So this direction find out that doesn't matter if they let players go and they take money for their pocket, they will always be competitive having Conceição. Remember FC Porto won 2 Champions League; and 2 UEFA League in very recently years. They have a lot of story... I advise really Mehdi to go, cause fans are getting angry with all what is happening this years. Mehdi takes the risk to abandoned just a season later when this team will be very weak this season without their key players and not buying enough to replace. In the other hand Benfica bought capitan of Feyenoord; Di Maria and not sell any of the important players of last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X