Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess on replay the PK award was fair, but the straight red from a tackle hand Ball outside of the box is some shady horse manure

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i dont know man... that idiot stretch way out just to stamp the attackers foot in the box... !! he is lucky he wasnt given 2nd yellow in 1 minute and sent off along with the PK which Gil squeeze in to go a head at HT break ..!!
      Issue is everything looks worse in slow motion, from what I could see he was protecting the ball in the box and turning to start on the counter and his trailing foot was out. Attacker made the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Issue is everything looks worse in slow motion, from what I could see he was protecting the ball in the box and turning to start on the counter and his trailing foot was out. Attacker made the most of it.
        off course they would
        Mehdi woulda done same too...
        to me it seemed as he stretched way outa his way to stamp the attackers foot inside the box ... only saw it once on replay though so maybe im missing something

a real retarded move considering he was handed a yellow seconds earlier on another hasty tackle..!!
        he is really off his game this season.... was a pivotal DM/CM for them last season in the championship run..!!

porto would be lucky now to get even a point from this tie... they have to keep a cool head though and make much quicker passes on the breakaways to have a chance of getting anything from this match..!!

coulda put the game on ice during the first 20 minutes though had they been more clinical in the final 3rd of the pitch ..!!

Comment

Chance kirie maro negah, bet my money on Porto and they started pretty good but than one shady decision after another and now they are 2:1 behind with one player less?! What the fuck man, only positive is that Mehdi scored again but if they lose tonight their chances of winning the Portuguese Ligue will be gone

Comment

Very sketchy penalty. The red was even somewhat debatable but you can see on the replay he moves his hand down towards the ball. but that penalty, what on earth is that. He was turning to start the counter i doubt he even cared where the attacker was

Comment

Bet Amir would have saved that penalty (check out his penalty save from today in his thread).

Comment

This result could decide the fate of Porto’s season. Very heavy handed loss for them

Comment

Porto down to 9
                  BL did say he had it coming, stupid foul from him.

Comment

Uribe second yellow....and hes gone as well.

Comment

Now uribe red carded.

this ref better be cashing out from his circus of a game. Very shady

Comment

ajab Gaaavieh eee yaroo..!! ffs
                        after narrowly escaping sent off in first half on a retarded foul he comes out and do this shitt ..!! this loss will be all on him..!! moron

Comment

Tbh i was shocked at the beginning of the second half that SC didnt took Uribe out after he recieved the first yellow in the first half.....hes your Defensive Mitfielder....youre one man down already....hes booked already....this one clearly SC fault in my eyes.

Comment

Through ball to mehdi in the box from Pepe too strong. Mehdi would have equalized on that

Comment

Old
                              pepe takes a defensive steal and runs all the way to the other side for a header attempt. Just pure heart and courage

Comment

Mehdi is visibly tired….I think he needs to come off his steps look super heavy.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X