X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League MOTM

Comment

Taremi: "It was a great game from the first minute. We controlled, kept the ball, created chances and scored four goals".

Taremi: “Afraid of injuries because of the World Cup? No, I only think about FC Porto. First let's finish the task here and then I'll think about it. I just think about the next game".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Taremi: "It was a great game from the first minute. We controlled, kept the ball, created chances and scored four goals".

Taremi: “Afraid of injuries because of the World Cup? No, I only think about FC Porto. First let's finish the task here and then I'll think about it. I just think about the next game".
          Was hoping he push to not play the remaining games. Even in the worst scenario he could get a January exit.

Conceicao unfairly benched him right and left during the first season. Time to give him a well deserved rest now

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Was hoping he push to not play the remaining games. Even in the worst scenario he could get a January exit.

Conceicao unfairly benched him right and left during the first season. Time to give him a well deserved rest now
            I don‘t know, he seems to have fun playing and he doesn‘t look tired to me. He‘s arguably playing his best football ever and is in great shape. He will most likely bring his club form to the world cup which is great news for us Team Melli fans. They could let him rest the last game though.

Comment

Very subdued

Comment

His dad, sister, brother in law are big regime, Khamenei and Raisi fans, it is obvious from their IG pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  His dad, sister, brother in law are big regime, Khamenei and Raisi fans, it is obvious from their IG pages.
                  Which is even more impressive to me that he has such a nuanced and supportive view of the people and women of Iran. I would put money on his IG/Twitter posts, rather than his family's.

Comment

Which is even more impressive to me that he has such a nuanced and supportive view of the people and women of Iran. I would put money on his IG/Twitter posts, rather than his family's.
                    He said many times in past, man be agha eradat daram,
                    can people opinion change? yes, ask over 30 M iranians who khoshi zad zire deleshon 44 sale ghabl...

Comment

Eustaquio is a good example of : move your feet and good things happen, he has been the main guy beside Mehdi and Diego Costa behind Porto good CL group stage.
                      That is why players like Saeid will never succeed in europe because speed is the KEY!!! doesnt matter the position anymore, this is not 80s, 90s, early 2000 football..

Comment

Braga lost today. Porto moves into second place, trailing benefica by 6 points

Comment

Porto has a solid chance with Inter. They’ve done quite well against Italian clubs under SC. Just a matter of if Mehdi will be around

Comment

Braga lost today. Porto moves into second place, trailing benefica by 6 points
                            8 points
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think the draw could've been worse (PSG/LFC), and could've been better (Frankfurt/Leipzig). Inter has been poor in Serie A this year (I think they're in 6th place), but they've been good in UCL (knocked out Barca).

I think Inter are slight favorites, but Porto can definitely advance (similar to how they beat Juve a few years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post

8 points
                                thank you for the correction

Comment

Working...
                                X