This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Thanks. Where do you get your soccer stream links from?
    livetv.sx atm
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
      To be fair mehdi was crap

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
      He was not so involved. It's not like he wasted a sitter and other chances.

Comment

I watched the last 25 mins of the first half and Porto stunk. The midfield was poor and they were more interested in rolling on the ground and trying to take on 5 people instead of passing the ball and playing football.
        When Mehdi did get the ball he was mainly isolated or the ball being passed to him was poor.

Comment

I assume it was a knock (hopefully nothing major). Mehdi usually plays close to 90 minutes per match.

Comment

They have a busy schedule anyway so Mehdi will have plenty of opportunity whether it was a tactical decision or a knock to sub him off.
            Vizela - Feb 5th
            Academico de Viseu FC - Feb 8th
            Sporting - Feb 12th

Comment

Good news is Sporting is currently beating Braga 2-0 in the 2nd half. If Braga loses, Porto will re-gain 2nd place (and automatic CL qualification).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Good news is Sporting is currently beating Braga 2-0 in the 2nd half. If Braga loses, Porto will re-gain 2nd place (and automatic CL qualification).
                as you predicted: Porto now in second place

Comment

Home match in 3 days against a much higher ranked team. I’m certain it was to rest Mehdi for the next match(es).

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvo-XgQfYXA
                    missed the game
                    but guess didnt miss much ..?
                    evanilson seems to have recovered... probably saving mehdi's legs for tight schedual of games ahead and trying to get Evanilson and others up to speed..?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                      Really wierd imo
                      He haven't scored in last 4-5 games i believe, maybe that is why...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Conceicao on what he said to get sent off "I told Verissimo (referee) he was having an off day"​

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Conceicao on what he said to get sent off "I told Verissimo (referee) he was having an off day"​
                          Lol

Everytime i looked at the screen, he was showing a red card to a player or someone on the bench.. 😅

Fun game to watch, other team played well. (I closed the stream around min 55 after i noticed that Mehdi got subbed out at half time)

Happy to say, everytime I watch Porto, im entertained! I truly hope TM will play like that sometime in the future.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This is why he should remain in Porto and not chase another team in another league. Let him continue to excel and become a legend in Portugal (not that any of us have any say in this whatsoever, but just in case someone close to him is reading this). Porto has a legitimate shot in the CL, why break up a good thing? Their goalie played great today btw as well. Yes, it wasn't Mehdi's best game, but everyone has those days. Evanilson is back, hopefully they'll redevelop their chemistry. And if Galeno learns that he's better as a team player, they can go far. I don't need my athletes to provide public health or political guidance, just play the damn game and bring me that 1.5 hrs of entertainment.

Comment

There is concern about midfield availability with Otávio, Eustaquio, and Grujic injured, along with Bernardo Folha suspended. Porto only have Uribe and Andre Franco.​

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                There is concern about midfield availability with Otávio, Eustaquio, and Grujic injured, along with Bernardo Folha suspended. Porto only have Uribe and Andre Franco.​
                                eek..!
                                then likely mehdi will be yanked back and more to center MF in order to lead the transition game for them..!?
                                octavio will be a big miss for them .... other ones have been underwhelmingly performing this season most of this season anyways..! Uribe another guy who's performance has dropped off massively from last season..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X