Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played RM and even LWB at parts of the 2nd half.

Comment

Sardar must have been the unluckiest player. I'm sure if he was not injured he would definitely have got chance to start this or definitely next game in Bundesliga, considering how bad Schick has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Sardar must have been the unluckiest player. I'm sure if he was not injured he would definitely have got chance to start this or definitely next game in Bundesliga, considering how bad Schick has been.
        indeed , Bayer could not finish for shittt tonight and had sooo many great chances.... this was his big chance to blow it up for the club..!!
        real shitt luck for us fans too .... was so looking forward to watching our two top players duking it out on the CL grand stage and he goes injure himself in the freaking warm ups ..!! fml 🤦🏼*♂️🤭
        Also bizarre how close Mehdi got to getting the first Ever Hattrick in CL...!!? Woulda taken some times ... probably never for another iranian to match that feat..??

Comment

Comment

TAREMIIIII GAVE ME HIS JERSEY AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
              TAREMIIIII GAVE ME JERSEREY AGAIN
              Were you holding a Porto jersey with his name on? If so, I saw you on tv!

Comment

Originally posted by Bavafa View Post
                me too ...!! lucky dog

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Why's he smiling? Disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bavafa View Post
                    HAHAH YES ... REALLY THEY SHOWED ON TV??

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yeah he should beat his head and chest instead. Matter-of-fact someone give him a zanjeer

Comment

Because he scored 2 goals, i think is very normal to be happy after this good perfomance.

Comment

Porto got a bit lucky, Costa was really great. If Demirbay had scored the PK, things could have been changed.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Today I heard a joke and I laughed hard...am I a disgrace?

Maybe a touch harsh on him?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Black wrist band up

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X