Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that stood out in the 2nd interview was Alireza saying that he aims to have one more big move...
    I love the guy, but he is a bit out of touch with reality if he thinks he can move to a bigger club than Feyenoord. He is almost 30 and isn't even considered one Feyenoord's top players.

​​​​Maybe he needs to adjust his expectations a bit.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Listen, JB has nobody else but himself to blame. I won't say he shouldn't have gone to Brighton, cause you never know what it will bring you upfront.
      However, he definitely didn't perform in his first year. That's all on him. A new coach come along and wants to change things up. Let's say Potter sucks as a coach, but I think we all agree that he wouldn't sabotage his own career if he thought that JB is the best player they have, but still bench him because he didn't like his nose. Potter never saw a PL player in JB and JB never proved him otherwise. Now after two years of being on the bench, and a year with Potter who has made it absolutely clear that JB will never be a starter under his spell, JB decides to stay another year, not even asking for a loan.
      Who else could you blame but JB here? I won't blame him for not being good enough for the PL, but I blame him for being delusional thinking that he is, and also for staying at BA for whatever reason.

Comment

Unfortunately, for us, the iranian players, most of them on the national team, lack speed they’re not very quick players, other than Sardar and Taremi I don’t see anybody else in our national team being being remotely successful in England because they just don’t have the durability they don’t the physique, the touch , the control, the technique they don’t have the whole package that is required for a player to be an offensive attacking player in England you need to have the whole package the EPL ..

there too much at stack for teams to wait on you,

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Listen, JB has nobody else but himself to blame. I won't say he shouldn't have gone to Brighton, cause you never know what it will bring you upfront.
          However, he definitely didn't perform in his first year. That's all on him. A new coach come along and wants to change things up. Let's say Potter sucks as a coach, but I think we all agree that he wouldn't sabotage his own career if he thought that JB is the best player they have, but still bench him because he didn't like his nose. Potter never saw a PL player in JB and JB never proved him otherwise. Now after two years of being on the bench, and a year with Potter who has made it absolutely clear that JB will never be a starter under his spell, JB decides to stay another year, not even asking for a loan.
          Who else could you blame but JB here? I won't blame him for not being good enough for the PL, but I blame him for being delusional that he is, and also for staying at BA for whatever reason.
          you conveniently skipped the part where potter told JB he rates him as a player and wants him in the team (as he also stated in the media….that he rates JB and is performing great in training, etc)…..so everything you go on to say in the second half of your post is factually incorrect. If potter didn’t see JB as a PL player, he wouldn’t have had stretches where he played Ali as he did.

the one thing we can blame JB for is falling for the mind games of potter and BHA management who were gas lighting him left and right…..that I can accept. If you’re being told you’re great and then you can’t get more than 2-3 stretches over the course of 2 seasons to play then you should be smart enough to demand a loan or transfer.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This talk of EPL being superior also has weaknesses. Outside top 3 in epl rest of the clubs have lacklustre record in other european clubs. My point is clubs like leicester, Brighton etc gets stomped on by other eu teams in continental competitions.

For some magic reason players like ARJ still manage to compete for a club like feyenord. Exactly whats in it for ARJ to be able to do this.

One reason is obviously styles. Another is the level of competition. Being good is about winning and there are different ways of winning. You are to replacqble in epl. One bad game and they splurge and exploit next star player. Obviously being an epl gureh kvar doesnt equate auto being a more skilled player. ARJ is not a gureh khar player.

This epl skillset argument is thus an oversimplification and many times outright false.

Comment

JB's defensive skillset is what kept him out of the starting lineup. There is no skipping playing D in the Premier League unless you are a Ronaldo or a Hazard or someone at that level. Chelsea spent I forget how many millions on Mudryk and started him one game and got scored on cause he did not track back. That was the end of playing him all together for some time. He is just starting to work his way back in. Potter recognized JB's offensive playmaking skills and would put him in as the first sub in almost every game that they were losing. I've always said that in close matches coaches would rather have their most effective players in the lineup at the end of the game. Starters should be reliable energetic team players who can get you to the second half in a position to potentially win. Against weak opposition they can start better players and try to put the game away in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

you conveniently skipped the part where potter told JB he rates him as a player and wants him in the team (as he also stated in the media….that he rates JB and is performing great in training, etc)…..so everything you go on to say in the second half of your post is factually incorrect. If potter didn’t see JB as a PL player, he wouldn’t have had stretches where he played Ali as he did.

the one thing we can blame JB for is falling for the mind games of potter and BHA management who were gas lighting him left and right…..that I can accept. If you’re being told you’re great and then you can’t get more than 2-3 stretches over the course of 2 seasons to play then you should be smart enough to demand a loan or transfer.
                You must super gullible to think you're going to be a starter, when a coach barely plays you for a whole year!!! The second part of my post was that it was his fault not to get out there after 1 year of Potter (and 2 years of benchwarming).

Comment

working hard and playing hard

Comment

Congratulations to Iran tv that won't show Feyenoord nor leverkusen game, but a useless Sevilla/united we don't care. Maybe they mixed maguire with Azmoun

After people tell me they don't understand why I say iranian medias unvalue legionnaires for any ipl goozoo.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Congratulations to Iran tv that won't show Feyenoord nor leverkusen game, but a useless Sevilla/united we don't care. Maybe they mixed maguire with Azmoun

After people tell me they don't understand why I say iranian medias unvalue legionnaires for any ipl goozoo.
                      After the stuff Alireza said in his latest interview with Adel (and what he has been saying for years) and what Azmoun has been saying from time immemorial ... are you surprised by IR?
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Alireza starting vs. Roma!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

he really needs a good performance and positive result hopefully today..!!
                          cause i dont imagine their boisterous fanbase will tolerate poor performance.... especially if they lose the tie..!!

no pressure though.... !! Ma ni**a Aaaali got this bieeeeotch in da bag..!! 💪

Comment

Hi guys, anyone has a link?

Comment

Originally posted by FadaFada View Post
                              Hi guys, anyone has a link?
                              http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/12804...oma_feyenoord/

Try here I’m watching on TV

Comment

Thanks bachelot but not working. Go feyenoord

Comment

Working...
                                X