X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subbed out.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Hes been horrible. Mainly turnovers, the times he doesnt turn it over its a backward pass.
      For a player with his experience to keep putting out these types of performances is really embarassing. Needs to pick it up or risk a long benching
      At this rate people will want him replaced by Torabi! He's just not that great...I believe he had a great season or two in Holland but that was prob his ceiling...unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What I notice about his play is that it takes him so much more effort to press than other players around him.

That and when his team is in possession he takes forever to move and eventually just hides behind the defender so when he get the ball its always a passback.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          At this rate people will want him replaced by Torabi! He's just not that great...I believe he had a great season or two in Holland but that was prob his ceiling...unfortunately

Torabi? The anti iran i.r monkey?

No thank you, i would take mohebbi instead, strong, tall and fast

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

The heir apparent to the headless chicken title is Mr. Torabi. It’s like the people who were gushing over Alekasir when he had a run of decent games and I heard people saying, he will displace Sardar and Taremi! First off, a major lol to anyone who ever thought that, second off, Torabi should be shining JB’s shoes, Torabi hasn’t even had 1 notable season in his career, and for TM, I can’t remember anything useful or productive he’s ever done. He’s the definition of a low IQ player who I’ve noticed to always make the wrong choice when he’s in a dangerous position for TM. I’d rather bring anyone but him to the WC. At least JB scored a handful of important goals in qualification. I would question CQ’s age and mindfulness if he makes a senile decision to start Torabi in any of our WC games. Someone send me something Torabi has ever done for TM in any match of consequence and I may rethink my position.

Comment

On the bench vs AZ. Crucial game

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1-1 at HT. Hope to see ARJ get some significant minutes in second half

Comment

Feyenoord takes the lead. 2-1 at 60’

Comment

ARJ subbed in for a few minutes when they were up 3-1. Not much action.

Feyenoord leapfrogs AZ to second place with win and better GD

Comment

^ Let's hope he'll give a good performance overall at the World Cup and gets picked up by a decent La Liga club. I can totally see Alireza playing and doing well in La Liga.

Comment

For those who care, he wore a black wristband

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                          Torabi? The anti iran i.r monkey?

No thank you, i would take mohebbi instead, strong, tall and fast
                          It was meant as a backhand to Torabi [emoji6] Sarcasm...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Looks like not only he's lost his starting spot. He's now the last winger in the depth chart behind even Paixao.

Comment

Why feyenoord don't have league game this weekend?

Comment

On bench against Lazio

Comment

Working...
                                X