Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they hold on result, 8 games to play, unless a real choking like losing 3 out of 8, title is theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha ha ha
      Fey go up
      3-2

Comment

Good for JB, joining a team that haven't won title for so long, get regular playing time and contribute to the team success. He is not the star he used to be but still very helpful for his club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They will beat Roma too….this team plays so well under slot and as he has more time it only gets better. This guy is good at making adjustments when he needs to and gets it right almost every time.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Woot Woot
            told ya
            champion
            champions
            ole
            ole
            ole

almost

Comment

I'm so damn impressed with this teams performance. I keep saying, they are really playing entertaining football.They deserve to win the title.

Comment

Nowruz Pirooz!

Comment

Im really proud of Alireza! He came from a really bad situation in Brighton and had a tuff Time at the beginning at Feyenoord as well....but he never gave up....he fought all the way back to a starting spot in a team that right now is on top of Eredevise and looks to be a Team that is gonna play CL next Season. Thanks for making us proud Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    Im really proud of Alireza! He came from a really bad situation in Brighton and had a tuff Time at the beginning at Feyenoord as well....but he never gave up....he fought all the way back to a starting spot in a team that right now is on top of Eredevise and looks to be a Team that is gonna play CL next Season. Thanks for making us proud Ali.
                    Unfortunately one bad performance and you'll have people here calling for his head

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting

Comment

Damn ARJ should have scored there

Comment

ngl that was a sick goal by Sparta..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            ngl that was a sick goal by Sparta..
                            Indeed, i wish our fullbacks could shoot like that.

Comment

Ajax drew today. Feyenoord can further pull ahead if they win.

Comment

Bad half from AJ.
                                plenty of chances to make something happen, but unable get a shot on target or have a dangerous pass/cross on target.
                                Would be the weakest Feyenoord player if it wasn't for Gimenez and Wieffer.

Comment

Working...
                                X