Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza being praised by German commentators. Working hard, helping defense and had some lekker moments.
    Idrissi k*ri
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The bar is low, but safe to say Alireza has been the best Feyenoord player.
      involved, some really nice through balls and dribbles.
      doing alot on defence as well.

Comment

I haven’t watched him play in a while. He’s like a completely different player again, been very impressed.

Comment

good first half performance by ali and Fey

shaktar playing awful cautious for a home match with most their players always behind the ball ..!

4 man backline leaves little room for Ali and company to get much space in/around the box but he has looked sharp mostly in possession and combination with his attacking teammates...!!

lets hope they keep this up in 2nd half and not concede some kiri goal from a swift counter or set piece or something..!!?

Comment

damn
            ali nearly scores
            nice shot top of box narrowly wide

Comment

So unlucky with that shot, took it so well on the run first time. Been the best player on the pitch.

Comment

Alireza now highest ranked player on the pitch in Sofascore

i hope sluts doesn't sub him because something is gonna happen

Comment

Great cross into the box but no one could get on to it.

Comment

I am unable to watch so I am following everyone's updates in this thread, thank you all.

Comment

Big vote of confidence from Sluts taking off the other two support forwards and leaving JB on

Comment

Link anyone ?

Comment

fak ... knew this shittt will go down
                          dough boy scores with his asss

Comment

Wow what a lucky goal for Shakhtar.

Comment

Azmouns former teammate scored with his ass from a corner because Feyenoord is too dumb to covert one of their dozen chances.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

http://cdn.livetv634.me/webplayer2.p...89&ci=265&si=1

Comment

Working...
                                X