X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Perfect
    Hahaha I start to feel this discrimination against iranians thing you mention sometimes. This was just fvcking weird.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

How do you rate his chances starting in EL?
      Most likely will start as his defensive contribution will help against a team like Shakhtar

Comment

I saw in Varzesh 3 that was brought down brutally in the 52th minute witch resulted in an red card for the opponent. Could that be reason he was subbed out and slightly injured?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189391...دند-عکس

Comment

A valiant attempt

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            I saw in Varzesh 3 that was brought down brutally in the 52th minute witch resulted in an red card for the opponent. Could that be reason he was subbed out and slightly injured?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189391...دند-عکس
            I don’t think so, because he didn’t look too happy getting subbed out, and was offensively active just prior.

In fact, I think he was the most offensively active player for Feyenoord in the game. I think the coach should’ve been more patient, since I definitely feel he was gonna produce something before the whistle blew.

Comment

This takes so much balls. Our players are heroes.

So much wrapped in such a short quote:
              1. The regime is behind these terrorist attacks
              2. The regime are hypocrites, as they live a life of luxury that is far removed from what normal Iranians know - in every aspect (economically, legally etc.)
              3. The regime are irreligious
              4. The regime hates women
              5. The regime is above the law

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                I watched until ARJ got subbed off. He was by far, the most dangerous player on their team in terms of taking shots, and creating opportunities.

Not everything he tried worked, but the intention was good.

This was an unfair sub by Slot. Btw: Danilo finished with a rating of 6.8, while ARJ finished with a rating of 7.4 on Fotmob.

If he would've stayed on, no doubt he would've registered an assist or goal.
                He most likely subbed him out because they have their big Europa league round of 16 clash on Thursday against difficult opponent Shakhtar Donetsk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Warsaw Poland

Comment

Comment

We have two iranians playing Europa league tonight, no one will be shown by iran tv!

Comment

Starting!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          We have two iranians playing Europa league tonight, no one will be shown by iran tv!
                          They have to show foottage of crying and self-beating for soosks dead 1000's of years ago bro. It's most important under an occupying virus.

Comment

ali looks to be mostly marked by that baldie doughboy of zenit.... whats his face ? forgot .... i guess after the war he couldnt stay in russia anymore..?

Comment

He is playing good, whit alot of energy

Comment

Alireza so involved in everything these days

it's the opposite of the brighton era

he really deserves an assist or goal in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X