This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average outing.

btw, Paixao and Walemark both injured, so very likely he will get minutes next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      JB on in the 60th minute.

I didnt recognize him without gel in his hair.
      I see what you mean

Comment

Lekker man!

Comment

Cover boy

Comment

Huge match today vs AZ (currently in 2nd place). Match will be shown at 12 PM Pacific on ESPN + in the USA.

Comment

Waiting for the boys

Comment

Starting.

Team sheet has him playing CM in the absence of Kokcu, however unfortunately (I think he's much better in a central role at this of his career) don't think that will be the case in the actual match.
                More likely that Timber and Wiffer play CM with Dilruson as CAM.

Last edited by The; 02-18-2023, 12:05 PM.

Comment

ARJ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Starting.

Team sheet has him playing CM in the absence of Kokcu, however unfortunately (I think he's much better in a central role at this of his career) don't think that will be the case in the actual match.
                    More likely that Timber and Wiffer play CM with Dilruson as CAM.
                    Kokcu is a big loss. Feyenoord's best player by quite a margin.

Comment

ARJ wearing a black wrist band

Comment

They are waiting to start the match because of too much smoke from the pyrotechnics. Atmosphere is electric!

Comment

Rainy and wet conditions at De Kuip, never a good sign.

Comment

ARJ starting as attacking right winger. Very aggressive attacking line of 3 by slott

Comment

ARJ first touch was good. Almost won a free kick just outside of the box

Comment

Nice ball by JB, but Gimenez can't get a foot to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X