Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone has the video of that left footed shot that Salar is talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Har kaase o koozei mishe sare JB shekond, amma yek chizi nemishe azash enteghaad kard, ine ke HAMISHE TALAASH mikone taa
      be hadafesh berese.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What this guy lacks in talent, he makes up with dedication and professionalism. Our other players can learn a few things from him.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          “Jahanbakhsh man davatet mikonam biai lige russia believe me bro u can pishraft”
          Ghorboone Lokomotiv Moscow.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Didn’t see the game so happy to see what he did today. Coming up with some clutch goals and winning points that can ultimately win them
            the title.

Comment

Super sub and MOTM. Brilliant display by ARJ. That left footed curler over the bar would have been a STUNNER!

Comment

Our boy didn’t even celebrate his first goal. Grabbed the ball and placed it midfield immediately to get back to work. He wanted that second goal! BTW, lol at the goalie

Comment

He wanted that hat trick!

Jahanbakhsh: 'feeling that we lost two points'

Substitute and man of the match for Feyenoord Alireza Jahanbakhsh is happy that he could be of value with two goals in the match against PSV. He is not satisfied with the result; the feeling that Feyenoord has missed points prevails.​

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieu...-feypsv-050223

Comment

Lol, of course the one match I miss, he puts in a MOTM performance.

Happy for him. Can't wait to catch it on replay. (UK peeps, you can watch the match replay on mola TV)
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

The guy looked like he could actually move.

Sad to see Brighton just producing star after star. Really wondered what happened to AJ back then. I really suspect he lost some sort of speed due to injury. might be undisclosed.

Seems to be able to move really great on yesterday's match. I was screaming watching it what a delight.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Feyenoord has a cup match today vs NEC Nijmegen (JB's former club) at 12:00 pm Pacific. The game will be shown live on GolTV for U.S. viewers.

Not sure what kind of lineup Slot will field given it's a cup game, but JB may get some time given his recent performances.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            The guy looked like he could actually move.

Sad to see Brighton just producing star after star. Really wondered what happened to AJ back then. I really suspect he lost some sort of speed due to injury. might be undisclosed.

Seems to be able to move really great on yesterday's match. I was screaming watching it what a delight.
                            It didn't help that Hughton bought him in, tried to "phase" him in, and then played him as a RWB. Brighton also played kick and run football at that point.

Then Potter came in and just wanted to say the guy before me was wrong so he took it out on the most expensive signing Brighton had at that point.

It was a combination of everything ultimately - bad timing, injuries, wrong football style, his own poor form at times, injuries again...

Comment

^Lol at Potter. He stumbled up in fantastic fashion, but his ruse is coming to an end. Brighton fans are all saying "Brighton made Potter; Potter did not make Brighton."

Comment

JB is starting, looks pretty close to their full A team.

Comment

Working...
                                X