• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great team

Comment

Starting the last match of the season

Comment

Meh first half.
        had about two decent passes, but a few sloppy turnovers.
        Defensive effort is okay.

Would not be surprised if Paixao comes on early 2nd half

Comment

Had a decent effort on goal but straight to the GK. Subbed out early in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Meh first half.
            had about two decent passes, but a few sloppy turnovers.
            Defensive effort is okay.

Would not be surprised if Paixao comes on early 2nd half
            paixao came for idrissi at half
            Ali got subbed out 57'

had a nice low effort on goal from left wing area, after a nice move and cross by paixio on the right wing, keeper got a foot to it to deflect away..!
            missed the early minutes of match and only watched him on n off since min 34'... his performance overall was nothing to write home about and his overall effort levels on pitch was avg. at best .... !!
            i suppose being a meaningless last game had some to do with it but this a was a wasted opportunity to statpad his season's numbers and better endear himself to fans and mgmt of club ..!!
            as of now he looks to have lost his starting spot on wings to Paixio and idrissi , and much more probable to be back up to both....unless he gets lucky and Fey sell one or the other in summer, i dont see him capable of replacing either as a more regular starter..!! and with CL football on the horizon doubtful if club will sell many key starters and more probable to strengthen a bit if anything.... so he got his work cut out for him still trying to stablish himself as a regular starter in this club..!!

Comment

Comment

Damn bro ARJ IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE,

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Damn bro ARJ IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE,

Kir-riss baayad bere jolo alireza boogh bezane..!!

he still needs to significantly up his overall game and chemistry with his teammates this offseason in order to have a memorable CL feature... hopefully on the pitch not on bench mostly watching..!!

Comment

His teammate Kokcu is going to Benfica for 30 million euro.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      I don't get that move at all for Kokcu. It's a lateral move. I get that he wants "playing time" but he should've joined a PL side and fought for his place.

Also, he is a darn good player and this makes Benfica even stronger, while Porto is just sitting doing nothing to strengthen their squad

Comment

Where is all his chest hair??! He should grow that back and switch to Man Chest Hair United...

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I don't get that move at all for Kokcu. It's a lateral move. I get that he wants "playing time" but he should've joined a PL side and fought for his place.

Also, he is a darn good player and this makes Benfica even stronger, while Porto is just sitting doing nothing to strengthen their squad
                          Kokcu isn't PL material. He would get manhandled by your average PL midfielder. His reaction time and pace also isn't the best.

Portugal, Spain, Italy suit him more.

If Slot was smart, he would use this opportunity to finally convert AJ to a CM/CAM, where he truly belongs at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Thanks for the info. I woudn't mind having him in Porto since he's exactly the typ of player Porto needs. Eventhough, sometimes I think he's a bit selfish but very good playmaker.

Comment

I may have jumped the gun slightly sorry. I saw it from a reputable journalist but deal not gone through yet. Talks Feyenoord want 40 million euro for him and seen some papers linking him with Liverpool (guessing his agent putting this out there or someone ate the club to try and get some more money for him).

Comment

Surprising - i thought he would go to premier league

https://twitter.com/InformGlorious2/...097408/photo/1

Comment

Working...
                                X