No announcement yet.

FIFA announces host cities for the North America 2026 World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have been to Houston, excellent city. Also the people eat very well.

Hot and humid as heck in July though, no?

Comment

I hope it does not end up in Canada... we already went through a huge shitshow and cancelation. In fact they should strip Canada from hosting b/c of this crap they pulled.

Comment

I haven't been to those cities mentioned above. I just haven't heard great things.

No disrespect to Kansas City, but if the choice is between cities like Miami or Mexico City, the answer is clear to me.

If I'm ranking my cities by preference, those three would be at my bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yeah, that's correct. Not only hot, but Houston being in close proximity to the gulf means it gets humid as hell.

Comment

Rumors surfacing if TM plays in Kansas City that our very own Bachelot will be providing TM with a pre game pep talk/hype up and private after party
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Boycott Russia from the WC but gives the WC 2026 to the U.S , the biggest murderer, invasion and warhorny country for the last 70 years or so....

Donald duck planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                Boycott Russia from the WC but gives the WC 2026 to the U.S , the biggest murderer, invasion and warhorny country for the last 70 years or so....

Donald duck planet.
                World is not fair, there is no justice, and money brings power.

Comment

Good. North America infrastructure is such that driving into a city for any concert, sports... is way too traffic intense.
                  I'd rather they have given a game to the beautiful people of Edmonton.
                  Better known by its more common name...Deadmonton, after the international track and field championships at which multiple atheletes died of boredom:
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1482767.stm

Comment

Donald duck planet.
                    Wait just a moment here...

Where was WC 2018? And 2014 Winter olympics?

Russia paid its bribes and got what it wanted. Now its the US's turn...with scraps sent to its neighbours.

From one Hakhamaneshi to another....Shed tears for some other country...but not Russia.

Comment

Yup! It is hot as hell but a great city overall! I am originally from Tehran and been here in Houston for 26 years and still not used to this heat. Its very diverse and great food! And good looking women! lol...
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Donald duck planet.
                        I don't know if the US ever buried anyone alive like Saddam did to Iranian soldiers in the war. And this is just recent history. When you read about wars in the past, like the Monogolians and shit, it's even worse. "warhorny" countries would do things like the mongolians and the arab muslims. Can we agree to this? Have you read about the events of Qadisiyyah? I'm just saying that "warhorny" as a description in the context you're speaking to is nonsense. The question is, how many Iranians going and spending their money in Iraq would rather come spend it in the US, instead?

Comment

Let's be honest, to the tourist crowd, certain clubs in Montreal are going to be more popular. Culture schmulture.
                          It's a shame that's what Montreal is associated with. It has much more to offer.

Comment

united states of america is the greatest
                            country on earth.
                            things where done and said differently
                            15 25 40 50 75 100 200 years ago
                            INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY
                            make the current and future better.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              united states of america is the greatest
                              country on earth.
                              things where done and said differently
                              15 25 40 50 75 100 200 years ago
                              INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY
                              make the current and future better.
                              saad darsaad daddash. Even the aghazadehs want to live in the USA>

Kateb, when is Carlos coming back? We need a 100 salavats from you tonight bro to make it closer inshallah.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                saad darsaad daddash. Even the aghazadehs want to live in the USA>

Kateb, when is Carlos coming back? We need a 100 salavats from you tonight bro to make it closer inshallah.
                                i am currently waiting for my pizza than i will have ice cream
                                after my afternoon coffee i will send 150 salavats
                                50 for all the dead people rip and 100 for cq coming back

Comment

Working...
                                X