Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Aref Aghasi's Team Melli debut.
    from this video, i saw he has ok first touch, and actualy drove the ball up the field and delivered a good pass on the opponents half. we rearely se that from a cb. kanaani has some realy good passes, but the lucio run forward i havnt noticed for a while from any TM cb.
    he had ok speed but not great speed, ok body strenght. pretty fast first meters, and good att putting tight press when opponents have the ball. something we will need at wc.

interesting player
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      from this video, i saw he has ok first touch, and actualy drove the ball up the field and delivered a good pass on the opponents half. we rearely se that from a cb. kanaani has some realy good passes, but the lucio run forward i havnt noticed for a while from any TM cb.
      he had ok speed but not great speed, ok body strenght. pretty fast first meters, and good att putting tight press when opponents have the ball. something we will need at wc.

interesting player
      I agree with you from this match. He was hungry to perform his best. That was the biggest thing that impressed me. But we don't know how he can cope versus a more physically aggressive front-line. I think he'll do well against Asian opponents, but not sure if he'll make the list. If Skocic is going to call him up again he should start him in one of the friendly matches we play and see how he does when he's more exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

interesting player

Majid Hosseini also has this trait, agha

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Majid Hosseini also has this trait, agha
          Majid Hosseini and Morteza Pouraliganji should start (if Morteza is back in top form). I like Shoja but he worries me. He's very aggressive and in dangerous places where he can get carded off. I'm really hoping that Pouraliganji makes a good comeback. He has to be in the World Cup squad if he gets back into form. Skocic would be foolish to leave Morteza out if he's doing well at Persepolis.

Comment

Aghasi was one of the few bright spots in this game….I was very excited all game by his performance he knew when to take risks and when to be conservative which as a defender is crucial. He did however seem a step or two out of place in the second goal for Algeria and part of conceding that goal was on him….outside that moment though he was very impressive IMO. Hope he continues to get called up
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Cool story bro.
              Get your act together and start supporting your own team instead of the opponents.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Huge thanks to Algeria's B-Team for helping facilitate this process.

Comment

Huge thanks to Omid Noorafkan lol

Comment

C team lol

Comment

Working...
                    X