Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Will Torabi get his 10000th penalty of the season tomorrow?
    No but his first hat trick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 mord goals for Moghanlou

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

No but his first hat trick lol

I know he is hated now, but Torabi has been incredible for Persepols this season. Should have started in TM too during the World Cup.

Comment

^ I hate his belief but love his game.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            ^ I hate his belief but love his game.
            100% agreed.
            Very unfortunate.

Comment

Beiranvand was annoying to watch with his foot play

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They gifted you the league last year. You've had 2 criminal CEOs at least and all their gandkari gets cleaned up. They pay your debts, while Persepolis' money is still blocked by AFC and FIFA.

Crocodile tears by Esteghlal fans.
                Those criminal CEO:s were cleverly put in place by people wanting Esteghlal to have internal chaos.

You’ll probably win the league this year but remember this; if you had the same problems Esteghlal has every year, you would have had 0 titles in your history.

Can’t wait for our predicted Hazfi final.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Those criminal CEO:s were cleverly put in place by people wanting Esteghlal to have internal chaos.

You’ll probably win the league this year but remember this; if you had the same problems Esteghlal has every year, you would have had 0 titles in your history.

peiman Jan, unfortunately we have the exact same problems. From what I’ve read, Persepolis will also miss out on the ACL as well due to not meeting AFC requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

If Esteghlal makes it to the Hazfi Final, Perspolis is going to put 6 goals past them 😂🙌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

peiman Jan, unfortunately we have the exact same problems. From what I’ve read, Persepolis will also miss out on the ACL as well due to not meeting AFC requirements.
                      Hopefully you don’t miss out on ACL, but Esteghlal has so much more bs to deal with than you guys, it’s not comparable.

Btw, i’m still waiting for you to post your TM lineup in the other thread 😉
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        If Esteghlal makes it to the Hazfi Final, Perspolis is going to put 6 goals past them 😂🙌🏼
                        Esteghlal kabir is winning this one.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ I did.. but I guess you are more dirty than what you think you are. So perhaps we PP & SS fans should call you Sepahan fans "Shashooha" that's why you're yellow ok? I guess you haven't learned respect in your life but here is not your Khaleh's house and things can have crazy turns. Yeah REAL LIFE LESSONS.

Banned for one week.

I hope when you get back you forget this attitude. OR your ban will be extended. I hope you give two shits to this now.
                          You can ban me 10 more times but it doesn’t change anything. Pp and Ss are sogolis of the federation. It’s hard to accept reality but true facts hurt. Jus today the refs and pp players were in the same flight for the nassaji game.

Comment

Nassaji's stadium has better atmosphere than Azadi. Loool.

This is what you get when:
                            A) Fans are close to the pitch
                            B) Your fans are organized and give a shit rather than spoiled Tehrani fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Nassaji's stadium has better atmosphere than Azadi. Loool.

This is what you get when:
                              A) Fans are close to the pitch
                              B) Your fans are organized and give a shit rather than spoiled Tehrani fans.
                              Nassaji has some of the best fans in Iran. In general fans from Shomal are passionate without the violence and stadium destruction we see of other fans.

I’m glad they have HD capability now as well. needs more angles but it’s a start.

Comment

Is the linesman ok? Is he sick?

Comment

Working...
                                X