Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    No way to stop PP with ref, goverment and tabani from former pp players on their side. Kasif tarin ghahremani tarikh nooshe joonetoon.
    Next time you will be permanently banned. Now get out of this thread now. You first go and make peace with yourself before anything., So Sepahan lost this is not the first time they lose and it will happen again so grow up.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Not convinced. Esteghlal played better football this season under Sapinto then last season under Majidi. Majidis game plan was not to concede and win every game 1-0 with BS penalty. Sapinto’s esteghlal had much better offense. I give you guys credit though you guys won the league last season with a decent margin and no losses which is tough to do.
      Whatever i say won’t convince you Babak jan. Your hatred for Esteghlal & Persepolis clouds your judgement. Last season Esteghlal played a very intelligent controlled football. The fans (me included) just wanted the title and we got it. Maybe 1 or 2 penalties given could be argued, the rest were legit. Just like Sepahan & Persepolis penalties.

This year we wanted the title, by playing attacking football. We lost the title because we played like shit in front of Persepolis & Sepahan, our direct rivals.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Whatever i say won’t convince you Babak jan. Your hatred for Esteghlal & Persepolis clouds your judgement. Last season Esteghlal played a very intelligent controlled football. The fans (me included) just wanted the title and we got it. Maybe 1 or 2 penalties given could be argued, the rest were legit. Just like Sepahan & Persepolis penalties.

This year we wanted the title, by playing attacking football. We lost the title because we played like shit in front of Persepolis & Sepahan, our direct rivals.
        I would say your best football this year was better than your best last year.
        Farhad to his credit last year was able to make good adjustments when he had to. That's what made the difference. Yes some luck was involved, but you have to be good to be lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I would say your best football this year was better than your best last year.
          Farhad to his credit last year was able to make good adjustments when he had to. That's what made the difference. Yes some luck was involved, but you have to be good to be lucky.
          Agreed about playing better football this year. Our problem this sesson was not playing our best football in those 4 games vs you guys & Sepahan. Otherwise when we played our best football, we were the best team in the league.

I disagree about luck being involved. Many of the draws last season should have been wins.

Hurts to say this but Persepolis played great football last 5 games. That derby victory (draw was fair result ) sealed the title for you.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

All I am saying is Farhad played more defensive and it wasn’t eye pleasing compared to Ss this year under Sapinto.

Comment

All I am saying is Farhad played more defensive and it wasn’t eye pleasing compared to Ss this year under Sapinto.
              That i can agree with.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Foreign players allowed in each club will increase to 7 instead of 4. Stupid decision
                Hamin 4 ta bazikon ke develop mishodan ham be fana mire rasman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently Persepolis got their license and will participate in the Asian CL but Esteghlal didn't?

Who else will join Persepolis? Assuming it'll be them along with Sepahan, Nassaji and Tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Apparently Persepolis got their license and will participate in the Asian CL but Esteghlal didn't?

Who else will join Persepolis? Assuming it'll be them along with Sepahan, Nassaji and Tractor?
                    I believe sepahan got theirs ages ago. So PP and sepahan.

I think its only SS that have been suspended.

Comment

Nassaji is big mess atm.
                      As much as i like Nassaji(Ghaemshahe/Shahi is kind of home town for me as i grow up watching Nassaji, my grand parents used to live just few min walk from Vatani) but they will get destroyed with current shape in ACL!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Royanian admitted on tv that the whole pp sepahan water fiasco in Esfahan from years ago was Pps fault. Something pp fans thought was sepahans fault for years.

Comment

Moghanlou goals this season,
                            Honestly the guy is great on air and decent on the ground
                            Best striker in the league

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/302...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Moghanlou goals this season,
                              Honestly the guy is great on air and decent on the ground
                              Best striker in the league

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/302...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Mashallah, he reminds me a lot of Ali Daei, i hope he can shine in the next tournaments for Iran 🇮🇷

Comment

Working...
                              X