Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone who wished to have this game cancelled....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

đź–•
    all's i gosta say to all of them..!!
    they can all go suck a lemon ..!

Comment

So many messed up Iranians under this post, been trying to roast as many as I could by reverting their comments and politics into sports thing..
      https://www.facebook.com/canadasocce...eric&ref=notif

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        So many messed up Iranians under this post, been trying to roast as many as I could by reverting their comments and politics into sports thing..
        https://www.facebook.com/canadasocce...eric&ref=notif
        Don’t bother man. I bet half are in Albania.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          đź–•
          all's i gosta say to all of them..!!
          they can all go suck a lemon ..!
          They can suck way more than just lemons after the heart break they caused all of us

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
            They can suck way more than just lemons after the heart break they caused all of us
            i agree in jest... but not so sure i'd be wanting anyone that Hungry (for attention) anywhere near my junk..!!

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
              I just wonder, why is someone who is hateful of Iran on this website, dedicated to Iranian Football.
              I have wondered the same thing as well. They ruined the other site, and now they are trying to do the same here.

I don't know why they don't go join a more appropriate form, something like the "Albanian-Iranian Senior Citizens Forum".
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                I'm truly blessed to have this platform at my disposal. To be able to share my opinions, share my views on our football, as well as my videos here. I'm blessed.

I will defend PFDC anywhere I go. I've been asked by other websites to video edit for them and I have proudly said no. And I don't give a ****. Why? Because PFDC is my home, it’s our home. I love and respect this platform so much.

I try my very best to keep positive with my words on here, I've been warned once before. That's not who I am or what I'm about. However, when it comes to our community which is a place I consider to be my home when it comes to Persian football, I can't keep quiet.

I don't wish for anyone to get banned or to get a strike. But I've noticed certain individuals roaming around here, who don't care for PFDC and the place Kamran has provided us in the last 30 years. If you're here to create conflict and make OUR community and OUR family look bad, you don’t belong here. Believe me when I tell you that there are hundreds of members here on PFDC like myself, who fucking love this place and who will have no issue speaking about things we read.

But because we love and respect this community we’ve kept our mouth shut. Please, and I don’t mean to be disrespectful or demeaning in any way shape or form. If you’re not here to support our football then you don’t belong here.

PFDC
                Even when you think you are writing an angry post, you are still very nice and polite. We are so lucky to have you and your contributions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Even when you think you are writing an angry post, you are still very nice and polite. We are so lucky to have you and your contributions here.
                  Thanks for the kind words dear Farzad! I really appreciate it 🙏

You are too, and everyone on here is as well in different ways. We just need to stick together and support our team during hard times like these days. Part of why I said what I said is because our situation with Team Melli really sucks. We had a crucial match canceled. But politics always seem to find their way to mess everything up. Whether under CQ or Dragan, TM fans will always suffer because of the state our country is in.

Thoughts and prayers to those who were killed in Abadan and in the plane. It is very sad. Of course a part of us understands the cancellation. We’re not heartless human beings. Nobody wants innocent people to die or see our people continue to suffer. There’s another part of me that refuses to accept the cancellation because even though it got cancelled, what changes will we see? Will i.r. leave tomorrow? Will they learn their lesson and be punished for their actions? Ma inja neshastim baghale gowd migim lengesh kon when there are people over there dying. I get that. It’s not easy to say anything because those of us who live outside of Iran are privileged.

But people have to also understand that this group of players have worked very hard to get to this point. All the way back working under Ali Doustimehr, Akbar Mohammadi and other youth coaches/trainers who mentored the likes of Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Majid Hosseini, Saeid Ezatolahi and many others we know.. We saw these kids grow before our eyes and become professional footballers. Then they were implemented into the senior national team with the help of CQ and now Dragan who’s doing a good job given the circumstances. It sucks that after they qualify to their 3rd consecutive WC, Team Melli are still treated like dog crap because of politics. They have to be punished to set an example for i.r. who will not learn and a Canada who will continue to allow Aghazadehs do whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                  X