Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone who wished to have this game cancelled....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who wished to have this game cancelled....

I hope you are happy with your actions. Additionally, I hope you are not cheering for TM in the WC. It will not make any sense for you to root for them then. Vassalam.

rofl just read all the comments from iranians under this thread, bunch of clowns. Mixing politics with sports is only bad when Iran does it I guess?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeBdJ4WL9CP/

Comment

Let me make something clear to the people on this forum.
      The world became political the fucking moment America debased its currency from Gold and did away with Bretton Woods.
      You see, after WWII, America instituted a plan in Europe called the Marshal Plan, which is by far to this day the single largest globally instituted investment. The agreement made it so that Europe give up all its gold to America, and peg their currency against the dollar, and America would peg its currency against gold. This was to create stability in European Economies so that they don't kill each other like a bunch of savage animals.
      As time went by, Anglos realzied they hadn't stolen enough wealth and could not sustain their economies with the level of control that they desired for "stability" with their money backed by Gold. So what they did is they moved to the fiat system in 1973, whereby your currency's worth is dictated based on the demand for your currency. The demand of a currency, then, is dictated based on the output of the country that uses that currency, and nothing can have an output without energy (this is where the term "petrodollar" comes from but that's an entirely other subject that I will not delve into).
      The point is, the fucked up system of the IR is a reflection of the fucked up system created by America and the West. What's funny is that they think THIS is the cure for it. They think the cure is to destabilize Iran, threaten Iranian lives, and humiliate us the way they have been.
      Fuck this fucking bullshit. Let's see how quickly this pettiness will take us to a nuclear war.

Comment

Honestly its just sad to see Iranians go against Iranians and start hating on each other! What A SAD DAY for iranians.

The game got canceled and not a single F given by IR regime! Matter fact they are happy! Why? because now they have an ENEMY to blame their incompetence!

This decision has caused us to become separated, Instead of uniting us together. WHAT A SAD DAY for Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Honestly its just sad to see Iranians go against Iranians and start hating on each other! What A SAD DAY for iranians.

The game got canceled and not a single F given by IR regime! Matter fact they are happy! Why? because now they have an ENEMY to blame their incompetence!

This decision has caused us to become separated, Instead of uniting us together. WHAT A SAD DAY for Iranians.
          Yap, coverage in Iranian domestic media has been pretty relaxed.

Comment

its a sensitive subject
            try to common sense with
            a man who lost his wife and kids
            in plane crash.crash..
            ITS IMPOSSIBLE

TM FANS HAVE CLASS
            AND WILL MOVE ON FROM THIS
            with showing respect to the family
            of the airplane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Yap, coverage in Iranian domestic media has been pretty relaxed.
              Fuck IR and fuck the IFF.

Comment

I just wonder, why is someone who is hateful of Iran on this website, dedicated to Iranian Football.

Comment

Fuck fake Team Melli fans who jump on the bandwagon every 4 years. Lol fucking losers. Get lost. You're not real fans.

Real Team Melli fans are the ones who wake up at 3 a.m., beg their parents to call the school and tell them they're sick so they can watch Iran vs. South Korea in a World Cup Qualifier on a shitty link online that probably doesn't work half the time. They wear their fake manufactored jerseys, they cry their eyes out when Iran don't qualify to the World Cup or get eliminated in the Asian Cup. These are REAL fans.

Not these wuss ass pos "fans" who jump on the Team Melli bandwagon once they hear/see the likes of Mehdi Taremi, Ali Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun do well in Europe lol. They don't know jack shit about Iranian football to save their life. The rest of us are here supporting our football and all of our teams in BAD times and GOOD times.

Comment

If you wish bad for our and towards our national team, you don't belong here I'm sorry.

Comment

I'm truly blessed to have this platform at my disposal. To be able to share my opinions, share my views on our football, as well as my videos here. I'm blessed.

I will defend PFDC anywhere I go. I've been asked by other websites to video edit for them and I have proudly said no. And I don't give a ****. Why? Because PFDC is my home, it’s our home. I love and respect this platform so much.

I try my very best to keep positive with my words on here, I've been warned once before. That's not who I am or what I'm about. However, when it comes to our community which is a place I consider to be my home when it comes to Persian football, I can't keep quiet.

I don't wish for anyone to get banned or to get a strike. But I've noticed certain individuals roaming around here, who don't care for PFDC and the place Kamran has provided us in the last 30 years. If you're here to create conflict and make OUR community and OUR family look bad, you don’t belong here. Believe me when I tell you that there are hundreds of members here on PFDC like myself, who fucking love this place and who will have no issue speaking about things we read.

But because we love and respect this community we’ve kept our mouth shut. Please, and I don’t mean to be disrespectful or demeaning in any way shape or form. If you’re not here to support our football then you don’t belong here.

PFDC

Comment

I would say for the people who wanted the game to be cancelled, you’re not only not a team melli fan, you’re not a fan of iranian people. Team Melli provides joy and an escape for 90 minutes, for millions of iranians around the globe. This was an opportunity for us to get more international exposure, and most importantly, get a good prep game before the world cup. Our boys work hard, they don’t deserve this.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I'm truly blessed to have this platform at my disposal. To be able to share my opinions, share my views on our football, as well as my videos here. I'm blessed.

I will defend PFDC anywhere I go. I've been asked by other websites to video edit for them and I have proudly said no. And I don't give a ****. Why? Because PFDC is my home, it’s our home. I love and respect this platform so much.

I try my very best to keep positive with my words on here, I've been warned once before. That's not who I am or what I'm about. However, when it comes to our community which is a place I consider to be my home when it comes to Persian football, I can't keep quiet.

I don't wish for anyone to get banned or to get a strike. But I've noticed certain individuals roaming around here, who don't care for PFDC and the place Kamran has provided us in the last 30 years. If you're here to create conflict and make OUR community and OUR family look bad, you don’t belong here. Believe me when I tell you that there are hundreds of members here on PFDC like myself, who fucking love this place and who will have no issue speaking about things we read.

But because we love and respect this community we’ve kept our mouth shut. Please, and I don’t mean to be disrespectful or demeaning in any way shape or form. If you’re not here to support our football then you don’t belong here.

PFDC
                          Best post ever!
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Best post ever!
                            Sometimes we can't hold it in Keshwardoost jan. I'm almost always nice on here but I had to speak.

Unfortunately, some members on here think PFDC is khooneyeh Khaleh joon. With their laat attitudes, their degenerate and cancerous ideologies spread bullshit only to harm our football. They don't understand that it hurts our community (first) which in return hurts our football (second). They don't comprehend that this is a website/forum based in the west (Los Angeles, United States).

All types of people come on here and read these threads. They're not just Iranians, it's open to the public and anything you post is saved online.

Let's just support our national team despite politics. We are not supporting any political party or regime. We just want our teams and our boys to have the best preparation for the upcoming World Cup. This is one of the best generations we've produced and it'll go to waste if we create obstacles for them.

Comment

The day after this news - did the regime fall? We have a democracy now in Iran and people are free?
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                              X