Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Didn't they do the above by arranging (tbd) Senegal in Tehran?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    They didn't arrange it. They had discussions, while still trying to finalize the Ecuador friendly. Basically juggling too many maybes rather than trying to zero in on a sure thing.

Also, non of this would be an issue had they planned things months in advance, signed the proper contracts, etc ...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      They didn't arrange it. They had discussions, while still trying to finalize the Ecuador friendly. Basically juggling too many maybes rather than trying to zero in on a sure thing.

Also, non of this would be an issue had they planned things months in advance, signed the proper contracts, etc ...
      I'm guessing here but I think advance notice and political pressure would have given time for CSA to cancel and arrange another friendly. Not sure but just a hunch. I'm not defending IFF but they do have to contend with a lot more drama than other federations...some of course as you pointed out are their own doing.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

next time they intervue the dude who said we will either play brazil or argentina, the reporter should ask him what time on the day the game will be played, badazoor ya shab..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I'm guessing here but I think advance notice and political pressure would have given time for CSA to cancel and arrange another friendly. Not sure but just a hunch. I'm not defending IFF but they do have to contend with a lot more drama than other federations...some of course as you pointed out are their own doing.

Well then in that case they should have never signed up for a scenario where leaking knowledge of a friendly should be treated with the same level of secrecy as classified CIA documents.
          Basically if they had anticipated backlash and still went ahead and put all their eggs in that basket, they are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Well then in that case they should have never signed up for a scenario where leaking knowledge of a friendly should be treated with the same level of secrecy as classified CIA documents.
            Basically if they had anticipated backlash and still went ahead and put all their eggs in that basket, they are idiots.
            Yes but who better to prep for USA than Canada? IFF is stuck between a rock (politics) and a hard place (fan pressure)...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What a bunch losers these canadian ministers and politicians are. they're using iran as one of their many scapegoats for having so many canadians now happy with their handling of the country in the last 4 years.

I can't imagine the next world cup in US, canada, and mexico. The kind of stunts these countries will pull with the exception of mexico of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                next time they intervue the dude who said we will either play brazil or argentina, the reporter should ask him what time on the day the game will be played, badazoor ya shab..
                better question is
                with taliban baning the growing of opium
                has it effected your daily dosage use

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                  https://www.google.com/search?client...zU6lBrKvaI;mv:[[49.324027199999996,-122.93952379999999],[49.288883999999996,-123.14794889999999]];tbs:lrf:!1m4!1u3!2m2!3m1!1e1!1m4!1u2!2m2!2m1!1e1! 2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:9

Khaghan in downtown is hands down the best!
                  Second is "Mehman" on Lonsdale Ave. in North Vancouver!
                  I agree with these two suggestions! Khaghan has been one of the most consistent places, pretty decent and fairly priced from what I recall.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

There is also a Haida sandwich in North Van for any of those nostalgic for their heavy mayo sandwiches in Iran
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

iff spokeman
                      said they had plan to play
                      3 friendlies in canada LOL
                      but because of political situation
                      they cant stay in canada long
                      and will continue their training
                      in doha.
                      HE ALSO SAID
                      THERE IS NO Guarantee
                      TO GET CANADA VISA lol

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                        https://www.google.com/search?client...zU6lBrKvaI;mv:[[49.324027199999996,-122.93952379999999],[49.288883999999996,-123.14794889999999]];tbs:lrf:!1m4!1u3!2m2!3m1!1e1!1m4!1u2!2m2!2m1!1e1! 2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:9
                        Khaghan in downtown is hands down the best!
                        Second is "Mehman" on Lonsdale Ave. in North Vancouver!
                        Nahh, severely overpriced and somewhat tasteless. Very overrated restaurant which only gets attention because of its location. It's 3.5 star review is very telling too....

Comment

Majedi is a Big Fat Lier.

First he claimed that they had plans to do a Friendly game with USA but because they are in our group, its canceled.

Then they claimed we will have a friendly game with either argentina or brazil

And then he claimed that people are obstructing his plans "sang mindazand".

This guy is a total mess. These guys make regretting my hate towards Azizi khadem . I have never been this angry about team melli in my life.

Comment

^ they don't even know how to lie ..... instead of Argentina or Brazil, just say Sweden or Bosnia. At least that's believable.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Majedi is a Big Fat Lier.

First he claimed that they had plans to do a Friendly game with USA but because they are in our group, its canceled.

Then they claimed we will have a friendly game with either argentina or brazil

And then he claimed that people are obstructing his plans "sang mindazand".

This guy is a total mess. These guys make regretting my hate towards Azizi khadem . I have never been this angry about team melli in my life.
                              Point 2 (arg-bra) was said by Kamranifar. Majedi said I don’t know anything about it.

and is he not right about the sang andakhtan part? There are people in and outside of Iran looking to cash in or cancel any friendly TM wants.

He’s been a horrible temp president, and couldn’t event get rid of the corrupt old guard, but he’s also show very little leadership.
                              However on those two points he had some justification.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Point 2 (arg-bra) was said by Kamranifar. Majedi said I don’t know anything about it.

and is he not right about the sang andakhtan part? There are people in and outside of Iran looking to cash in or cancel any friendly TM wants.

He’s been a horrible temp president, and couldn’t event get rid of the corrupt old guard, but he’s also show very little leadership.
                                However on those two points he had some justification.
                                So far I haven't seen anything but BS from him and Estili. Also regarding "sang andakhtan " he was asked to name them (2 times) but he didn't (refused), so again i believe he is Bsing about this aswell. Also regarding the USA friendly game loool that was nothing but BS.

I hated azizi khadem so much but as of right now : Azizi khadem >>>>>>>>>>>> Majedi.

Comment

Working...
                                X