Confirmed! Iran will play Canada on June 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn
    Not sure i can make it to canada game but if another game lined up & especially if in Toronto..! Then im there dude..! Fo shu😎

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Damn
      Not sure i can make it to canada game but if another game lined up & especially if in Toronto..! Then im there dude..! Fo shu😎
      Bro, I've waited since the US-Iran friendly in 2000 to watch a TM match in person again. Don't miss your chance. Take a flight, book a hotel, and enjoy. Who knows when the next chance will come up! I'll be there!

Comment

For those traveling from outside of Canada to watch the match: be sure to fill out your ArriveCAN documents within 72 hours of your arrival. If you don't, you won't be allowed in. Basically asking for vax/testing confirmation to exempt you from quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Damn
          Vancouver is a lovely city, especially in the summer. Worth a visit even once. Visit whistler too.

Comment

Re Esmailion....the man has too much principle to do anything that would be embarrassing to TM.

Wouldn't it be great if TM met with him around the game and expressed condolences?

Fear of repercussions and missing out on the WC might prevent them... I am sure the players will be warned against any action outside playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              Great friendly. But who the hell decided to hold it at 4 PM in June ??

Way too early I think.
              Bruh who the fuckkkk cares 😂😂

WE GOT A FRIENDLY. And it's not some loser team like Syria or Uzbekistan hahah

Comment

I am not too far from there! Will plan on buying my tickets and hotel stays asap! So exciting to finally see tm play in person in North America

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  I am not too far from there! Will plan on buying my tickets and hotel stays asap! So exciting to finally see tm play in person in North America
                  Several hotels near stadium within walking distance. The Georgian looks nice, very fancy!

Comment

Sorry to spoil the excitement here, but this game with Canada serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever and brings no value.

Where is the fckng couch in a of these? What does he think about this game? Travelling thousands of miles for 90 minutes of frustrating game. Team will be in no place by June 5th for anyone wanting to test its capabilities against a team that has no real style or strength. Canada has been a little lucky spark during its qualification round and that is not because the team is anything to write about but because the central american countries hit hard by pandemic have had little resources to put on football.

To me this trip is for bacheh akhounds and not for our TM. They are coming on vacation spending money where money is needed elsewhere...

Total waste!

Comment

where to buy tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                        where to buy tickets?
                        Ticket master

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Bro, I've waited since the US-Iran friendly in 2000 to watch a TM match in person again. Don't miss your chance. Take a flight, book a hotel, and enjoy. Who knows when the next chance will come up! I'll be there!
                          Freaking flights to vancuver are almost a $1000 a pop from kcmo ftb..! :/ 3Years ago it was under $500 ...ffs..! so i guess if i go probably would be alone ... ?
                          im already going to NY for a wedding to july with fam and then to London and paris as our family summer vacay ...! and if my WC tickets come through then going to gutter alone but then planning on a mexico trip late in the year for the wifey's 50th bd bash with a bunch of friends..!! shit gets expensive after a while..! especially when you drag family along..! -
                          Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Vancouver is a lovely city, especially in the summer. Worth a visit even once. Visit whistler too.
                          yes, i agree.... the city is sexy and full of life .... the only thing that coulda really made it perfect woulda been if the ocean water was warm enough to dip in...!! and the nature and surrounding area are absolutely beautiful ... went there a 2-3 years ago to meet my niece and her husband who had just gotten to canada from iran in search of job/new life and had a grand ol time for a bout of week there.!! noticed a shitt ton of chinese and oriental folks everywhere there..!
                          really wanted to go whistler too but no time ... still regret not taking the drive down ... had to drive my niece back to their town Kelowna and then hit back home..! drive in between was awesome though... that whole region is like going through colorado /southern utah in the usa ... nature's beauty at its finest..!!
                          right now im sweating it awaiting for my kid's passport renewal to come through .... noticed late after booking my london flights that kid's passport expires freaking 5 days before our return flight and it supposedly takes 7-8 weeks for a simple passport renewal ...!! :/ paid almost $500 for expedited service 2 days back and for now playing the waiting game...!
                          i think i'll wait to see if i get my WC tickets granted towards the end of this month.... if i dont get WC tickets ...then most probably come to the game in vancuver ... though if a game in Toronto gets confirmed would be much cheaper and sorta ideal for us ... as in worse case scenario i can always drive there in 11 hours or so and have a car to check out and experience the Toronto area as well with the whole family ..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Ticket master
                            Do you know why a passcode is required for the tickets?

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canada-m...005CA6EECC85F0

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Do you know why a passcode is required for the tickets?

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/canada-m...005CA6EECC85F0
                              Tickets for the two BC Place matches will go on sale to the public on Saturday 14 May at 10.00 local (13.00 ET / 10.00 PT) via Ticketmaster.ca. In advance of the public on sale, members of Canada Soccer’s CanadaRED fan membership program will have access to purchase tickets via exclusive presale windows. On Thursday 12 May, CanadaRED+GOLD members will have access to an initial priority presale window, followed by CanadaRED+WHITE members later that same day. On Friday 13 May, all CanadaRED members will have access to an advance presale window. Fans looking to attend both matches will be able to purchase a two-match package to save 25% on individual match tickets. In addition to the savings, the two-match package ensures the same seat for both games.

https://canadasoccer.com/news/canada...uver-bc-place/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

5th June was a stupid date to choose, unless we have a friendly scheduled 1-2 June.
                                South Korea/Japan have friendlies 2,6,10 June. They can even schedule another friendly on 14th June.

Scheduling our first friendly on 5th messes up our schedule. Now we can maximum have 3 friendlies.

Lets see if IFF actually thought about this and scheduled a friendly before the Canada game.
                                Otherwise…well we lost a fifa day.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X