This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Until today i remained hopeful he would be sacked but IFF messed up.
    He will be the coach of my national team in the WC.

I will support him if it means supporting my national team.
    I respect that! I think at the end we all will but what a disaster is awaiting us. Its like being in the middle of the ocean hoping for the best that someone will find you before you die. lol. I know we will fail miserably with Skoshit. I have been around long enough to know the outcome of this mess. sooghooteh azad!
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Aug 30 is the new day

The fact they didn't assign new HC is a good sign

Still hope for Queiroz after the election

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        LOL kam miyari gir midi be englisiye man? va be man migi dahanet boye shir mideh? lol Fekr konam hodood 70-75 saleteh. doroste? In adabiyate nasle daheye 30/40
        Areh man kam miaram jooneh amat!! lol.... If you think I am 75 years old, then so be it, what does that have to do with I said?! I am actually 103!! You seem like lil keyboad warrior all you do is YAP YAP!
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

To wishful thinkers: a memo

The TM coach is Skocic.
          Spamming this forum will neither help TM during the Qatar World Cup nor bring back CQ, who is not TM's coach.
          It is advisable to express your adoration and love in one of the many threads for CQ supporters and lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

The TM coach is Skocic.
            Spamming this forum will neither help TM during the Qatar World Cup nor bring back CQ, who is not TM's coach.
            It is advisable to express your adoration and love in one of the many threads for CQ supporters and lovers.
            Good. More motivation to cheer on England, Wales, and the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Good. More motivation to cheer on England, Wales, and the USA.
              At least one of my teams will advance from the group…

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                Areh man kam miaram jooneh amat!! lol.... If you think I am 75 years old, then so be it, what does that have to do with I said?! I am actually 103!! You seem like lil keyboad warrior all you do is YAP YAP!
                Areh dige kam ovordi bababozork! nagofti skocic chejori shock zad be team? bad harfo avaz kardi be inke man dahanam boo shir mideh va englisim ham zaife! lol
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

The TM coach is Skocic.
                  At this point its not even between CQ and Sko, but more like any coach over sko. A coach who can gel the team back together and create unity in the team. Nothing but disaster is awaiting us.
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Until today i remained hopeful he would be sacked but IFF messed up.
                    He will be the coach of my national team in the WC.

I will support him if it means supporting my national team.
                    Good for you.

Don't expect/demand others do the same.

Comment

To all those who are real pissed off Skocic is not fired!

Look on the bright side. Since you all know for sure, as can be seen in your posts, TM is going to get 0 points/ three defeats. You can go ahead and bet lots of money on this and make huge amount of money out of this! I would if I were you.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I respect that! I think at the end we all will but what a disaster is awaiting us. Its like being in the middle of the ocean hoping for the best that someone will find you before you die. lol. I know we will fail miserably with Skoshit. I have been around long enough to know the outcome of this mess. sooghooteh azad!
                        The only thing guaranteed in life is death (and taxes apparently). Some can sit and wait for that while others can make the most of their time on this planet. Likewiae we can all sit and wait for the supposed "failure" or support TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

To all those who are real pissed off Skocic is not fired!

Look on the bright side. Since you all know for sure, as can be seen in your posts, TM is going to get 0 points/ three defeats. You can go ahead and bet lots of money on this and make huge amount of money out of this! I would if I were you.
                          Return $$ is too low since Tm is seen as the favorites to lose every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL........ You comparing Argentina and Brazil to Iran and Korea?!! lmfao!!
                            Every freaking game matters, Especially the one with Korea! Again if you are a young 18 year old which I don't you are, then your comments makes perfect sense and you are not aware of our DEEP rivalry with South Korea! I don't mind losing, because losing and winning are both part of the game, what matters is the performance of both players and coach. If you can't see my point and just blindly skoshit's fan, then there is nothing more to say man, you already have made up your mind.
                            You said the ONLY game that mattered for TM. I'm saying Brazil Argentina is far more signicant than Iran S. KOREA. Any football fan knows the magnitude of Brazil Argentina. Yet that game was called off since both qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              What about South Korea in Tehran? Full team available and not yet qualified?
                              That was an important one. We tied right? Like we tied them in 2019 and 2017?

Comment

Areh dige kam ovordi bababozork! nagofti skocic chejori shock zad be team? bad harfo avaz kardi be inke man dahanam boo shir mideh va englisim ham zaife! lol
                                Do you even know what "shocking" the team is little buddy?! Let me guess, to you shocking is electrocuting the players right??! lmao!! Who do you think you are, for me to be scared of telling you what I think?? You seriously think that I am avoiding answering your bs?! I don't have time for this none sense. For grown people they know what shocking the team is so I don't think there is much more to say. But your lesson today bout shocking the team is basically psychologically shock the team because we all know it was no TACTICS as he has NONE.
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X