This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Such an odd comment given Hoorad/Leicester City was so much more against CQ than you were

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...41#post2552841
    Well I might have got this wrong in which case I apologise to Leicester jan
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Well I might have got this wrong in which case I apologise to Leicester jan
      Yes, Tooleh Khers was much more pro-CQ during his 8 year tenure (even in the last six months) than Leicester City:

Detail Orientated: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Without bias and follows the league: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

Gave us discipline: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I don't get this comment. TM at a WC is a big deal for me personally, it's something once in 4 years and I look really forward to it. It's totally OK to be pissed because we are on verge of throwing away a WC with this core of talented players with a tactically bi-orze coach.
        You do realize CQ got some piss poor results before both WCs. You must have a crystal ball because many fans wanted CQs head prior yo WC too. Yes TM is a big deal for most of us. Some of us so big that we chose to wish Ill for our beloved TM while others offer unconditional support regardless who is at the help. Cq, Skocic, Branko, GN va va va va because TM is bigger than any one individual.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Winning against Iraq, Bahrain and UAE is hardly an indication of succes on world stage. I feel bad for anyone who believes that this makes Skocic a succesful coach beyond Asia. Moreover, when we faced decent teams we looked hopeless (South Korea & Algeria-B).
        True to some degree. Recall Wilmots struggled with these teams and even CQ lost to weaker teams than this. SUCCESS only can be achieved at the biggest stages but hey everyone starts somewhere.

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Our friend Nokhodi advocated for dropping Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, etc... In order to build a team around Skocic as if he was Guardiola or Klopp. My man even suggested taking a U-23 team to the World Cup!

I mean FFS... Not even world-class managers have this luxury of having a team built around them!
        No offence but aren't you the one wishing TM be embarrassed and lose all 3 WC matches? Which is worse in your opinion LMAO!
        Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Amazing how some people who have no idea what is going to happen make it sound certain that we are going to be trashed because the man who qualified TM the best in its history, is a nobody that has not won anything substantial!!! He has achieved the best WC qualification in TM history!!! With the same players who were going out in Round two!!! Against teams that had invested more than ever to qualify for their homelike Qatar WC!!! I am done with these threads TBH.
          You must either be a youngster or just pure naive. Ummm it's called experience. 1+2=3 however you look at it dude. For people who actually understand football, Skocic is going to ruin our reputation in the world cup and we are going to be the next Saudi Arabia who is not only going to lose but get thrashed the likes of 7-0...Mark my words this will be our WORST wc ever. Not only the team is NOT a unit, but also we have an incompetent coach. You think playing against England or USA is like playing against Bahrain or Iraq?? We took shit against Korea in both games, one worst than the other, and took a bigger shit by losing 2-1 to B team Algeria displaying a horrid performance. I have said it 100 times, Skocic was just a shock the team needed. The fool had nothing to lose when he took over TM and it was an opportunity of a life time for him. If he didnt gotten any result then he would have just been sacked and continued on coaching a shitty IPL team and just blame the circumstances for his failure and if he did get any result, then he could praise himself as the savior! His head grew thats for sure! What a joke!!! We got results in the following games which yes we qualified easily but we faced weak ass teams. Iraq weakest team in years, and likes of Bahrain and etc. We didn't even play that well Tbh.. Only games which mattered was with korea which we played horribly. I guess to few people out there, playing and barely winning against weak ass Asian teams is the same as playing England..
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            I agree with most of what you say, as i have wanted him out since November.
            Today was the golden opportunity, but IFF messed up.

There won’t be any more opportunites.
            We need to get behind and support Skocic now.
            I am sorry man, I can't support idiocracy which I don't think its even a word.. lol.. Its pure ignorance and foolish to support an incompetent arrogant moron who is playing with 60+ million people feelings and emotions, because he "wants" to coach in the WC. He lacks everything that a coach needs to be on that level and when I say everything I mean "Everything"!!! Who are these people running our football to the ground by these primitive and ignorant decisions? It is heartbreaking witnessing the situation the team is right now with honestly no hope. Skocic should be the water boy at the world cup, not the head coach. khandedareh aslan!!
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
              You must either be a youngster or just pure naive. ..
              I think it may just be youth - these conversations might be cyclical and repetitive for the guys who have been on these forums since the late nineties, but for some members they genuinely weren't around in the early days, even the possibility of us getting embarrassed seems really alien because we have got so used to seeing a stronger and more solid Team Melli slowly developing over the previous few years

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Even Khamenei could have achieved that with these players.
                RoozbehG2006 has to be 15 years old to think that, right?! lol.... As yes even with any midlevel Iranian coach at the time, who would accepted the job, we could have qualified. The problem was that no one wanted the bash afterwards "if" team didn't get result in those last 4 games. Not sure how Skoshit ended up as our coach, but as expected he was the shock the team needed. He should have been contracted until the end of qualification. I knew we would easily qualify to the world cup IF we passed that hurdle. Our team is just too good Not to qualify especially since we had easy group. Only team was semi strong was Korea which we played bad IMO. Not even mentioning the score lines. The constant change and players playing out of their position for no damn reason and lack of tactics in the game is very evident. If this does not worry people here that we are going to be destroyed by likes of England and USA, I am not sure what other evident they need. I guess in their view TM playing amazing attacking football!!! holy shit that is scary to know..
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

You must either be a youngster or just pure naive...Only games which mattered was with korea which we played horribly. I guess to few people out there, playing and barely winning against weak ass Asian teams is the same as playing England..
                  Lmao. Ede'a dari and yet the only game that mattered was not the do or die matches but a match in which we had already qualified and had half our lineup. A formality. Even Argentina Brazil didn't play their final match after both sides qualified and they have a greater rivalry than we do with Korea...comon dude. A stretch is a stretch by any means.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Lmao. Ede'a dari and yet the only game that mattered was not the do or die matches but a match in which we had already qualified and had half our lineup. A formality. Even Argentina Brazil didn't play their final match after both sides qualified and they have a greater rivalry than we do with Korea...comon dude. A stretch is a stretch by any means.

What about South Korea in Tehran? Full team available and not yet qualified?

Comment

RoozbehG2006 has to be 15 years old to think that, right?! lol.... As yes even with any midlevel Iranian coach at the time, who would accepted the job, we could have qualified. The problem was that no one wanted the bash afterwards "if" team didn't get result in those last 4 games. Not sure how Skoshit ended up as our coach, but as expected he was the shock the team needed. He should have been contracted until the end of qualification. I knew we would easily qualify to the world cup IF we passed that hurdle. Our team is just too good Not to qualify especially since we had easy group. Only team was semi strong was Korea which we played bad IMO. Not even mentioning the score lines. The constant change and players playing out of their position for no damn reason and lack of tactics in the game is very evident. If this does not worry people here that we are going to be destroyed by likes of England and USA, I am not sure what other evident they need. I guess in their view TM playing amazing attacking football!!! holy shit that is scary to know..
                      Don't make me lough! TM was playing so shit that IFF put a "shit coach" in charge to shock the team??!! How is that supposed to work? Oh you little lazyarses here is a nobody coach to teach you a lesson? And the players all went oh no fuck! We have a shit head coach! we can't believe it! We must play really well now and win the rest of the games!!! LOL
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I think it may just be youth - these conversations might be cyclical and repetitive for the guys who have been on these forums since the late nineties, but for some members they genuinely weren't around in the early days, even the possibility of us getting embarrassed seems really alien because we have got so used to seeing a stronger and more solid Team Melli slowly developing over the previous few years

Yes and We thank solely Carlos Queiroz for that. For developing our current stars. Guiding them through their early stages of pro careers and look at the crop of players we have now playing abroad. He was their motivation. Had we had a better facilities and youth levels and the right people in charge, we could easily be like the Japanese or the Koreans who constantly having players playing in highest stage of European football. I remember how we played in the 90s and the early 2000s. Modern football is different than the good ole days where individual brilliance was the difference between losing or winning a game, and can only be injected into our football by having world class coaches (Carlos Queiroz). No other coach (foreign or Iranian) in Iran's history influenced our football the way this man did, and for some Iranians to have the decency to bash him for his charisma and love for his team and reputation, shame on you.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Don't make me lough! TM was playing so shit that IFF put a "shit coach" in charge to shock the team??!! How is that supposed to work? Oh you little lazyarses here is a nobody coach to teach you a lesson? And the players all went oh no fuck! We have a shit head coach! we can't believe it! We must play really well now and win the rest of the games!!! LOL
                          chi migi to baba??!! ageh mikhay engiisi benevisi, boro aval ghashang yaad begir baedesh bia hartoo hoort kon. az adabiatet maeloomeh hanooz dahanet booyeh shir mideh bacheh. Boro bozorg sho baed bia ezhareh nazar kon.
                          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

I am sorry man, I can't support idiocracy which I don't think its even a word.. lol.. Its pure ignorance and foolish to support an incompetent arrogant moron who is playing with 60+ million people feelings and emotions, because he "wants" to coach in the WC. He lacks everything that a coach needs to be on that level and when I say everything I mean "Everything"!!! Who are these people running our football to the ground by these primitive and ignorant decisions? It is heartbreaking witnessing the situation the team is right now with honestly no hope. Skocic should be the water boy at the world cup, not the head coach. khandedareh aslan!!
                            Until today i remained hopeful he would be sacked but IFF messed up.
                            He will be the coach of my national team in the WC.

I will support him if it means supporting my national team.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

chi migi to baba??!! ageh mikhay engiisi benevisi, boro aval ghashang yaad begir baedesh bia hartoo hoort kon. az adabiatet maeloomeh hanooz dahanet booyeh shir mideh bacheh. Boro bozorg sho baed bia ezhareh nazar kon.
                              LOL kam miyari gir midi be englisiye man? va be man migi dahanet boye shir mideh? lol Fekr konam hodood 70-75 saleteh. doroste? In adabiyate nasle daheye 30/40
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

LOL........ You comparing Argentina and Brazil to Iran and Korea?!! lmfao!!
                                Every freaking game matters, Especially the one with Korea! Again if you are a young 18 year old which I don't you are, then your comments makes perfect sense and you are not aware of our DEEP rivalry with South Korea! I don't mind losing, because losing and winning are both part of the game, what matters is the performance of both players and coach. If you can't see my point and just blindly skoshit's fan, then there is nothing more to say man, you already have made up your mind.
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X