This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Azmoun said Skocic knows football and understands the game.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Azmoun isn't the greatest measure of tactical brilliance lmao (cough cough baby daddy)

Of course he'd support an "attacking" minded coach over a ultra defensive minded coach... Just look at how Azmoun was harassed after not scoring in the last world cup lol

The fact of the matter is, whether or not we want to ignore it or not, is that Team Melli IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY OFFENSIVE MINDED FOOTBALL. We aren't. Our midfield sucks. It's terrible. I don't know else what you want me to say... I'm not gonna sugar coat the abomination that is our midfield consisting of UAE bench Nourollahi, semi retired youth player/part time buffet sampler Ezatolahi, and Persepolis water boy Milad Sarlak.

Going into the World Cup playing Skocic style "build up" football is a disaster waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Azmoun isn't the greatest measure of tactical brilliance lmao (cough cough baby daddy)

Of course he'd support an "attacking" minded coach over a ultra defensive minded coach... Just look at how Azmoun was harassed after not scoring in the last world cup lol

The fact of the matter is, whether or not we want to ignore it or not, is that Team Melli IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY OFFENSIVE MINDED FOOTBALL. We aren't. Our midfield sucks. It's terrible. I don't know else what you want me to say... I'm not gonna sugar coat the abomination that is our midfield consisting of UAE bench Nourollahi, semi retired youth player/part time buffet sampler Ezatolahi, and Persepolis water boy Milad Sarlak.

Going into the World Cup playing Skocic style "build up" football is a disaster waiting to happen
      Fair enough but my response was directly related to a question about Azmouns quote. Not implying anything more.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

whats even more weird...Skocic literally publicly states (which I think is totally wrong approach to begin with) the problem that iranian players are not tactically clueless. Very well. Instead of choosing a system that covers up these deficiencies (like CQ did), he chooses one that exposes them more. Then instead of adjusting that tactical system he gets mad when players like nourollahi or others he pinpoints for critical roles cant execute his tactical plans.

That is the difference between a strong coach and one whose biggest managerial appointment was Sanat Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          whats even more weird...Skocic literally publicly states (which I think is totally wrong approach to begin with) the problem that iranian players are not tactically clueless. Instead of choosing a system that covers up these deficiencies (like CQ did), he chooses one that exposes them more.

That is the difference between a strong coach and one whose biggest managerial appointment was Sanat Naft.
          Tactically clueless is an understatement... England is tactically clueless, we don't know the definition of the word "tactic"

Comment

Tactically clueless is an understatement... England is tactically clueless, we don't know the definition of the word "tactic"
            begs the question, why choose a system that forces the players to make highly variable tactical decisions in real time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              whats even more weird...Skocic literally publicly states (which I think is totally wrong approach to begin with) the problem that iranian players are not tactically clueless. Very well. Instead of choosing a system that covers up these deficiencies (like CQ did), he chooses one that exposes them more. Then instead of adjusting that tactical system he gets mad when players like nourollahi or others he pinpoints for critical roles cant execute his tactical plans.

Either this is the golden age of TM with best players and anything less than second round is a failure or we have no mid field and shaky defense and our players can't execute tactics (which CQ understood well supposedly) so we have to adjust our strategy to accommodate these deficiencies.

Saying that our players can't execute tactics and we have no midfield and setting our expectation to second round is a little problematic even if Pep was our coach.

Maybe the truth is that we need a little more practice tactically and our mid field is not as dire as we claim and with a little luck we can make it to second round. Unlikely to make the second round with an ultra defensive posture in my opinion. We have to play soccer.

Comment

this ... 1000 time over..!!

We can ill afford trying to build out from the back or attempt to play an Open and attacking football at WC....!! We are bound to get murdered and thoroughly embarrassed @ wc, if this idiot insists on it ..!
                btw.

is there any window of opportunity for another decent friendly between now and Sept..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  this ... 1000 time over..!!
                  We can ill afford trying to build out from the back or attempt to play an Open and attacking football at WC....!! We are bound to get murdered and thoroughly embarrassed @ wc, if this idiot insists on it ..!
                  btw.
                  is there any window of opportunity for another decent friendly between now and Sept..??

Clubs are not obligated to release their players.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdY4baGouIA
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We will go to the World CUP with Skocic
                      IFF skokesman Ehsan Osouli
                      Today

سرمربی ما آقای دراگان اسکوچیچ است و کادر ایشان هم براساس لیستی که داده اند، قراردادشان بسته شده است و با همین تیم به جام جهانی میرویم.

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2825713]We will go to the World CUP with Skocic

Now parliament expressed opinion
                        محمد مهدی فروردین: مجلس پول اضافه ای برای تعویض سرمربی تیم ملی به فدراسیون نمیدهد

Mohammad Farvardin MP & Chair of sport commitee of parliiamet( former football coach of Qashqaei Shiraz))

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2825738]
                          Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Mohammad Farvardin MP & Chair of sport commitee of parliiamet( former football coach of Qashqaei Shiraz))
                          Source to whole article?
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Dirty Dirty Branko. Always causign hashiye.

He cause so much hurt to Iran when he was leading the "Red Army" and their idiotic fans against CQ and Team Melli.

He also had one of our golden generations in 2006 - and all he did was stoke up a fissured camp and we were embarrassed in that World Cup.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

You know what i like about these "lower tier" europeans ?? Is the fact that they always back each other up. I wish iranians were like that and supported each other.

We have thomas frank who is doing everything to big up his country denmark.
                              And then we got branko who is backing his fellow countrymen skocic.

and then we have moshiri owning everton and not giving a chos about iranians!

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2825738]
                                Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

If this is true we are doomed , we have zero chance ..with skocic just like we had zero chance with Branko……../ it all about the money with these clowns ….

That why we such overall no one cares about the actual football ,

only Carlos quireoz cares just listen to this … https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfEhTER...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.

Comment

Working...
                                X