This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    We had Ivic for how long? And even got rid of him weeks before 1998 world cup started
    His impact was immense from multiple perspectives.
    There is always time.
    I completely agree.

Yet some people desperately try to manipulate history and compare Ivic and Skocic.
    Saying things like"We fired Ivic and where did that get us? Let's not make the same mistake with Skocic."
    It's laughable.

Baba Ivic koja Skocic koja. Ivic in 5 minutes would accomplish more than Skocic has in 2,5 years.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I completely agree.
      Yet some people desperately try to manipulate history and compare Ivic and Skocic.
      Saying things like"We fired Ivic and where did that get us? Let's not make the same mistake with Skocic."
      It's laughable.
      Baba Ivic koja Skocic koja. Ivic in 5 minutes would accomplish more than Skocic has in 18 months.
      Exactly

Ivic is considered one of the best coaches in the history of the game, found it amazing how much the players credited him for building the team and the work he did in the camps, with only Queiroz matching the comments. Even now Ivic is still mentioned everywhere

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...-ever-all-time
      https://twtext.com/article/1315328235350056961
      https://www.croatiaweek.com/tomislav...s-of-all-time/

Skocic is khooneh beh khooneh

We are lucky to have had so many fantastic Croatian coaches, but juxtaposed with two bad eggs - one who destroyed our football and one who has somehow ended up in the hot seat for our biggest WC before the format changes.
      All the others have been great http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...oaches-in-Iran

Comment

according to this article Majedi and Skocic had a shouting match that lasted more than 90 minutes

https://iranwire.com/en/sports/10499...ragan-skočić

Comment

That'll be the only 90 minute match he's involved in for the next 6 months that he stands a chance in so good luck to him, hope he didn't start Nouro.

Comment

Yeah
            1) Wanting Iran to be successful
            2) Being realistic "I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone". Great, I didn't "used to rule the world", I just want to see Iran do well in the world cup.
            ffs agenda chichiyeh akheh.... so tired of this. How old were you guys for 1998 and 2006?
            What if we do not consider that successful?! What if we don't want your realistic subpar results?! Was 8 years not enough?! You contradict yourself in numbers 1 and 2. You be realistic and accept that CQ does not have a good enough record with Iran to be given 4 years let alone 8 and now the insane 12. Our competitors demand much more we need to demand more from a coach. Forget realistic we don't need a coach for realistic. If anything CQ is a cap for our dreams not any sort of help. We do not need CQ to play CQ football. We will automatically fall into bus mode when playing strong teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
              according to this article Majedi and Skocic had a shouting match that lasted more than 90 minutes

https://iranwire.com/en/sports/10499...ragan-skočić
              I'd bet there was actually a tactic on display from Skocic in that shouting match, unlike in TM games
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I'd bet there was actually a tactic on display from Skocic in that shouting match, unlike in TM games
                What tactic? More vacation=less work?

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    What tactic? More vacation=less work?
                    Haha hopefully the outcome was a one-way ticket to Zagreb.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

He's not a bad iranian league coach, maybe he can return to Malavan in the Azadegan league. Or take over Arman Gohar or Kheybar if they get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        یک مقدار با ملت ایران باشید.
                        سوال از سردار آزمون
                        اینکه برخی معتقدند باید سرمربی تیم ملی در جام جهانی فرد دیگری باشد.

چرا باید تغییر بدهیم؟! من نمی فهمم. من برای همین می گویم باید حمایت شویم. الان وقت این حرف ها نیست. ما یک اردوی دیگر بیشتر نداریم.
                        حتی اگر گوآردیولا را هم بیاوریم فکر می کنید می تواند کار خاصی انجام بدهد؟!
                        این فدراسیون است که باید از بازیکنان حمایت کند و بازی های دوستانه خیلی خوبی بگذارد نه سرمربی. این برای بار هزارم!

هیچ جای دنیا سرمربی نمی رود قرارداد ببندند. نمی رود با کشورهای دیگر حرف بزند و التماس کند. این وظیفه فدراسیون است. این بار هزارم. چه شما فوتبالی باشید و چه نباشید.

من بهتر از شما می دانم. من تجربه بین المللی ام خیلی بیشتر از شماست و می دانم چطور است. پس خواهش می کنم فقط حمایت کنید. الان وقت کنار گذاشتن سرمربی نیست. کنار گذاشتن سرمربی الان خیلی خیلی بد است و کار ما را خیلی دشوارتر می کند. اینکه توانسته رکورد جابجا کند، پس قطعا قابلیت دارد.

از همان اولی که حمایت کردید نتیجه گرفتیم، اما هر وقت شما تیم ملی را زدید، سرمربی را زدید، تیم نتیجه نگرفته است. یک مقدار با ملت ایران باشید. یک مقدار با بازیکنان تیم ملی باشید.
                        واقعا دیگر از بس حرف تکراری زدم خسته شدم. آدمی هم نیستم که هزار بار تکرار کنم.
                        من به عنوان بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال از شما فقط حمایت می خواهم؛ نه برکناری سردار آزمون؛ نه برکناری مهدی طارمی؛ نه اسکوچیچ

RE:
                        To prevent distraction

Comment

He's not a bad iranian league coach, maybe he can return to Malavan in the Azadegan league. Or take over Arman Gohar or Kheybar if they get promoted.
                          That's his ceiling.
                          I think he will land a job at Al-Suwaiq in Omani league or something like that after we fire him.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Regarding the Azmoun quote.
                            It's interesting that when the players talk about keeping Skocic, they aren't praising his coaching ability, rather saying it's not the right time to change coaches this close to the world cup.

This seems to be the general sentiment among the players. They probably know that considering how useless IFF is, we probably won't have a coach selected until a week before the September friendly (yes it will be just one) and it will probably be some bullshit European journeyman on Skocic's level who is unfamiliar with Iranian football (CQ is not coming back you beautiful knuckleheads).

The closer we get to WC, the more I say fuck it and keep the laboo salesman unless it's for Javad. No other vatani coach is not worth it, and Any other realistic foreign option is too risky at this point. Not enough time to familiarize themselves with Players, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Regarding the Azmoun quote.
                              It's interesting that when the players talk about keeping Skocic, they aren't praising his coaching ability, rather saying it's not the right time to change coaches this close to the world cup.

This seems to be the general sentiment among the players. They probably know that considering how useless IFF is, we probably won't have a coach selected until a week before the September friendly (yes it will be just one) and it will probably be some bullshit European journeyman on Skocic's level who is unfamiliar with Iranian football (CQ is not coming back you beautiful knuckleheads).

The closer we get to WC, the more I say fuck it and keep the laboo salesman unless it's for Javad. No other vatani coach is not worth it, and Any other realistic foreign option is too risky at this point. Not enough time to familiarize themselves with Players, etc....
                              Azmoun said Skocic knows football and understands the game.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Azmoun said Skocic knows football and understands the game.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                That's not the same as saying he's a good coach or on a level worthy of coaching a national team at the WC.

Plenty coaches understand football, but are not good managers compared to their peers.

Comment

Working...
                                X